Best and worst mk characters ever

My Favorites are
The classics, Scorpion-Subzero-Reptile-Sektor-Shang Tsung- and the post mk3, Quan chi--Reiko-Kenshi., you know what, even Darrius has a awesome kickass look.
Worst- all the rest.
Incluiding sheeva, rain and stryker.

Best: Sub zero= 100% badass awesomeness

Worst: Taven, he reminded me of Kevin Sorbo from Hurcules the legendary whatevers. and just about everyone after MK2 with the exception of Nightwolf, Sheeva, Kabal, Havik, and Ermac.

and I only like Nightwolf because he's the only semi non stereotyped native character out there.

Last edited:
Best: Raiden, Jade, Reptile, Sindel, Kitana, Mileena, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kano, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Kabal, Nightwolf, Johnny Cage, Sektor, Baraka, Cyrax.

Worst: All of the new characters after MK3. Also, Jax. I hate you, Jax.

Best Characters are basically the original ones. The complete cast of MK1, MK2, and MK3
and all the other ones belong on the worst.

BTW Hi everyone, It's an honor to be a new member to this great website.

Welcome on this board MileenaK

Favorite: Rayden, Shao Kahn, Kintaro, Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Kabal, Rain, Ermac, Shang Tsung, Sheeva (added some originality back then in a world without Shokans), Nightwolf, Reptile, Quan Chi

Worst: Baraka, Tanya, Kai & all characters created after MK 4
And last but not least: MEAT, the dude who kept me wondering why the MK team included him in this franchise.

Last edited:
Best: the classic ones, from MK1-3, plus Quan Chi, Kenshi, Fujin, Havik and Tanya.

Worst: Hsu Hao, Mavado, Drahmin, Kobra and Mokap.

The troll is strong with this one...

Please don't post things like this, especially towards new members. We want them to feel welcome here.

Post will be deleted, don't do it again.

Welcome, MileenaK.

Oh... I thought you said the original characters were the worst, and that just seems backwards. Haha. :(

Sorry, and willkommen, MileenaK.

Favorites: All the ones that are not my least
Least: Meat, Kai, Drahmin, Darrius, Mokap, Jax (after MK3), Motaro (2 legs), Blaze as huge (was alright), Hotaru, Hsu Hao, Nitara

^ Wow, I forgot about Meat.....what an awful character indeed. Sometimes, I wonder what they are thinking when they come up with these characters and the terrible names they give them.

likes, stryker, scorpion, sub zero, baraka, sonya , jade. en more.

totally dislikes, Dairou, darrius, Hotaru, Sheeva, Hsu Hao, Mavado, Kai, Li Mei, Kira, Ashrah, Nitara, Moloch, Mokap, Daegon, 2 legged motaro.

all the arcade era characters rock, except Meat, Kai and Jarek.

all the post MK4 characters suck, except Bo Rai Cho, Kenshi and Havik.

all the arcade era characters rock, except Meat, Kai and Jarek.

all the post MK4 characters suck, except Bo Rai Cho, Kenshi and Havik.

Dude kai was soooooo much better than jax. Kai was a character they could have done a lot with. He easily had the best mk4 design.

Edit: yes I'm comparing jax and kai because they're the token black guys.

Best: Sub-Zero, Baraka, Jax, Ermac, Kintaro, Motaro, and Tremor because I've always loved the idea of a dirty ninja with no honor or discipline.
Worst: Jarek, Sareena, and all post MK4 characters

■Ashrah(Dislike)
■Baraka(dislike)
■Blaze (like)
■Bo' Rai Cho(like kinda)
■Chameleon (like)
■Cyrax (like)
■Daegon (like)
■Dairou (Like kinda)
■Darrius (like kinda)
■Drahmin (dislike)
■Ermac (like)
■Frost (like)
■Fujin (like)
■Goro (like)
■Havik (Like)
■Hotaru (like)
■Hsu Hao(dislike)
■Jade (dislike)
■Jarek (dislike)
■Jax (like kinda)
■Johnny Cage (like)
■Kabal (like)
■Kai (like kinda)
■Kano (like kinda)
■Kenshi (like)
■Khameleon(dislike)
■Kintaro (like)
■Kira (dislike)
■Kitana (like kinda)
■Kobra (like)
■Kung Lao (like)
■Li Mei (like)
■Liu Kang (LOVE)
■Mavado (like)
■Meat (dislike)
■Mileena (dislike)
■Mokap (dislike)
■Moloch (dislike)
■Motaro (like)
■Nightwolf (HATE)
■Nitara (dislike)
■Noob Saibot (like)
■Onaga (like)
■Quan Chi (like kinda)
■Raiden (in between)
■Rain (like)
■Reiko (LOVE)
■Reptile (like)
■Sareena (like)
■Scorpion (like)
■Sektor (like)
■Shang Tsung(like)
■Shao Kahn (LOVE)
■Sheeva (like kinda)
■Shinnok (like)
■Shujinko (Dislike)
■Sindel (HATE)
■Smoke (like)
■Sonya (like kinda)
■Stryker (like)
■Sub-Zero (LOVE)
■Tanya (in between)
■Taven (like)

Best: Sub-Zero, Baraka, Jax, Ermac, Kintaro, Motaro, and Tremor because I've always loved the idea of a dirty ninja with no honor or discipline.
Worst: Jarek, Sareena, and all post MK4 characters

Who the hell is tremor and why are there so many people on this forum who like characters that have never been in a game before? Or they made a cameo in mkm and were given a name and now all you do is dream about them getting their time to shine?

And if tremor is from special forces then stfu lol that game counts towards mortal kombat as much as a street fighter game does.

These characters have no purpose but to give us something to kill we won't miss. Filler. That's it. Kia, Sareena, Jatakka(or however you spell it) will never be important. Sareena will get the closest because of being the original sub zeros love interest. But if he doesn't make it out of mk1 again then she will really have no purpose.

It doesn't help her cause that love stories don't fuel the mk universe unless your name is Liu Kang and Kitana.

Who the hell is tremor and why are there so many people on this forum who like characters that have never been in a game before? Or they made a cameo in mkm and were given a name and now all you do is dream about them getting their time to shine?

And if tremor is from special forces then stfu lol that game counts towards moral kombat as much as a street fighter game does.

These characters have no purpose but to give us something to kill we won't miss. Filler. That's it. Kia, Sareena, Jatakka(or however you spell it) will never be important. Sareena will get the closest because of being the original sub zeros love interest. But if he doesn't make it out of mk1 again then she will really have no purpose.

It doesn't help her cause that love stories don't fuel the mk universe unless your name is Liu Kang and Kitana.

ahahahaha
this is tremor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDEA49e0YfM
and yes he is mksf
idont like him

Last edited:
Best: Baraka
2nd Best: Scorpion

Worst: Striker
2nd Worst: Liu Kang

Still love Human-Smoke Tho.