Best and worst mk characters ever

And at least all my anime homies and boothangs are all different

You can't even name half the anime characters I've used as avis

Your avis are always the same DeviantART/RE shit

Always

****ing hypocrite lol

Yup, 300 is half the number of Anime Avis that you've used. I'm not going to waste my time naming pointless, bland, and lame characters.

Deviant Art + Tumblr > Google Images.

Google Images= the shit

High quality images at a convenient speed

I don't need to go through a bunch of a shitty gifs like on tumblr or a shitload of gay anime shipping and hentai like on Deviant ART to find what the hell I'm looking for :proud:

Oh, and Sesshomaru? Miroku? Kurama? Bland?

2281059_o.gif

Guess it's time to put the dick away and GTFO :?

:rofl:

That's an amazing .Gif. SexyHomaru is the only Anime character that I liked from all of your Avis.

Bullshit

You liked my avi of Revy, and you liked all my YuYu Hakusho avis

I put this on everything, Vital is a liar LOL

Shit, I forgot about those two. Revy :lov--- , No.

Back on topic:

Mileena, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, and everyone below is ass tier.

Well, you only liked how fat Revy's titties were in the avi, but then again, we're talking about you, so yeah

Take Mileena and Scorpion out and put in Ermac, Cyber Smoke, Kabal and Shujinko instead and I agree with you

Well, you only liked how fat Revy's titties were in the avi, but then again, we're talking about you, so yeah

Take Mileena and Scorpion out and put in Ermac, Cyber Smoke, Kabal and Shujinko instead and I agree with you

Nah, then it would be your favorite characters and not mine :p

Best: Scorpion, Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Fujin, Raiden, Sareena Mileena Kitana, Jade, Tanya, Kabal, Kano, Shao Kahn, Goro, Sektor, Cyrax, Bo Rai Cho, Kenshi, and Havik.

Okay: Baraka, Rain, Sub Zero, Sonya, Jax, Sindel, Nightwolf, Ashrah, Li Mei, Kira, Nitara, Rain, Noob, Dairou, Mavado, Shujinko, Sindel, Smoke, Daegon, and Taven.

Worst: Motaro, Sheeva, Chameleon, Jarek, Darrius, Stryker, Mokap, Reiko, Kobra, Kai, Hotaru, Robot Smoke, Hsu Hao, Frost, Moloch, Drahmin, and Meat.

Best:

Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Liu Kang
Raiden
Sonya
Kano
Johnny Cage
Baraka
Mileena
Kitana
Reptile
Shang Tsung
Kung Lao
Jax
Smoke
Cyrax
Sektor
Nightwolf
Kabal
Noob Saibot
Rain
Quan Chi
Reiko
Tanya
Fujin
Kenshi
Havik

Don't care:

Anyone who isn't listed above.

Overall Best and Worst Chars taking all things into consideration(story, gameplay, etc) IMO are:

Best(in no order): Scorpion, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Raiden, Sub Zero(both), Kitana, Jade, Sonya, Jax, Cage, Reptile, Tsung, Chi, Kahn, Goro, Kenshi, Mileena, Smoke(can't go wrong with scorpion moves, plus his new MK9 move are great too), Cyrax, Sindel.

Worst(in no order): Sheeva, Jarek, Darrius, Stryker, Kobra, Kira, Hsu Hao, Meat, Mokap, pretty much even new deception char.

Those not named are in between; Not the best, but not the worst...