Best and worst mk characters ever

I just want to see new faces is all. I don't think all the spin-off characters should be in, just Tremor because he's a ninja

the best character is defenetly scorpion. when you say Mortal Kombat you think about scorpion straight away.
personally, i like JC the most, but i think some people will think eles.

the worst character is defenetly mokap from armageddon.
i just dont see the point of the existense of such a character. its so LAME

Favorites: Kung Lao, Kitana and Mileena.

Second favorites: Raiden, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Jade, Sonya, Ermac, Cyrax.

Worst: Mokap, Meat, Daegon, Drahmin, Moloch, Dairou, Darrius, and specially Hsu Hao.

I'm glad someone finally said that Liu Kang is one of the worst characters.
I was so glad to see him die in Deadly Alliance, Then they HAD to bring him
back haha.

Personally

Best : Sub-Zero/Scorpion
2nd favorite : Johnny Cage

Worst : Liu Kang

Love - Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Human Smoke, Baraka, Kitana, Johnny Cage
Hate - Everyone in MK3 not listed LOL

Best: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Jax, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Mileena, Sareena, Kitana

Worst: Hsu Hao (and any other person from the red dragon clan) Dairou, Drahmin, and most other people who were made after deadly alliance

Best- Ermac, Shujinko, Nightwolf and Rain
Worst- Nitara, Kobra, Taven and Mavado

I just want to see new faces is all. I don't think all the spin-off characters should be in, just Tremor because he's a ninja
THIS IS NOT THE LOW I KNOW

Favs: Kung lao (MKII) Scorpion (MK-UMK3&MK9) unmasked sub (MK3) Reptile (MKII)

HATE: sindel, striker, jarek, tanya, reptile (MK4-& onward even mk9 except klassic costume) and pretty much anyone after MK4

Worst Characters:
Dairou, Darrius, Jarek, Hsu Hao, Huge Blaze, Taven, Daegon, Kobra, Mokap, Kira, Frost, Sheeva, Baraka, Stryker, Cyber Sub-Zero

If their name isn't on that list then they are at least salvageable to me. Kira and Frost could be saved but I just don't really think they are worth the time when new better characters could be thought of. Poor baraka, I just never have liked him. Sheeva either. Stryker was largely, largely improved but for the life of me I still just don't care about him.

Edit:

I guess I could post who I PERSONALLY think are the best though.
I'll give ten
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang), Jade, Noob Saibot, Cyber Smoke, Rain, Kenshi, Li Mei, Ermac, Kitana, Shang Tsung.

Honorable Mention: Raiden/Dark Raiden, Mavado, Sareena, Cyrax, Sonya

Those are the best characters to me even though it's completely subjective.

Last edited:
best: quan chi, sub-zero, ermac, kintaro, motaro (mk3), noob saibot, shang tsung, cyrax, mileena, baraka, moloch, havik, sindel, kenshi, scorpion, shinnok

good but not great: liu kang, reptile, goro, kitana, kano, reiko, tanya, hotaru, jade, smoke, frost, sareena, sonya, jax, sektor, kabal, kung lao, skarlet

not good but not bad: kai, stryker, rain, raiden, li mei, fujin, nightwolf, johnny cage, sheeva

worst: mokap, darrius, kira, hsu hao, bo rai cho, ashrah, jarek, movado, shujinko, blaze, chameleom, khameleon

Last edited:
GOD: Scorpion | Smoke | Kitana | Cyrax
LIKE: Jade | Nightwolf | Sektor | Johnny Cage | Ermac | mileena | Reptile | Stryker
OKAY: Reptile | Baraka | Sheeva | Sonya | Kung Lao | Noob Saibot | Sheeva
BAD: Liu Kang | Jax | Kabal | Sindel
WORST: Kano | Raiden | Shang Tsung | Quan Chi
WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST?: Sub-Zero

Last edited:
Best: Sub-Zero, Mileena, Reptile, Baraka, Raiden

Ok: Kitana, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Sonya, Nightwolf, Kenshi, Ermac

Worst: Meat, Blaze

I'm going to have to downgrade Jade to the OK level.

I liked her but I'm realizing that she doesn't have much of a story to her. They really need to change that.

Oh and I still despise Sub-Zero but everyone knows that already.

meat, jarek, mokap, blaze, dark kahn, hsu hao, kobra, sheeva, mavado, kira, nitara, frost, drahmin, moloch, ashrah= best kharacters in the series. everyone else= lame