You've got to love family...

Well that's quite an accomplishment whoever he may be. What kind of details? Details of how he managed to do that? Details of why he wanted to it? If that's the case then yea, I'd like to hear more.

I wonder just how many people claim to be related to William the Conqueror and Alfred the Great though.

The details...

My great uncle... Claimed the research was souly his, only 500 name at the most are. The rest of the 10,000 names were found and given to him by my father ten years ago, yet my uncle has taken all the credit. Incidently... My father's family tree research has not 10,000, but over 120,000+ names on it.

Even then most of the 500 names he found was done by someone else 100 years ago...

Edit:

Jinko - Everyone is related somewhere long the line.

Which is kind of depressing to know because that also means everyone is related to villians like Hilter some where along the line. T_T

Edit:

The reason why my father got into family history was when my Gt. Uncle Roy sent my grandfather family history he got to see it. Sadly, my G.Father died shortly after but wanted to join his brother in research. My father took over instead.

Last edited: