I'm so krunk for MKvsDC

Interesting. Most of the people I know who use the word krunk prefer John Stewart.

Also, what the hell does krunk mean?

Interesting. Most of the people I know who use the word krunk prefer John Stewart.

Also, what the hell does krunk mean?

I have too many black and mexican friends.

Main Entry: crunk
Part of Speech: adj
Definition: exciting and fun; energized as if crazy and drunk
Example: The party will be crunk.
Etymology: 1995; hip-hop and rap usage
Usage: slang

your Reptile tribute is awesome, though I've seen a while back.

Also, you need a Rep tribute using Static-X's "Reptile" from their Cannibal record ;)

Ya please dont ever use krunk or crunk again

I've said Krunk way too many times to Stop using it.

Its just a common word that comes to mind when I cant wait for something these days.

I LOVE MK so much, and I LOVE DC so much. I really did think I was drunk when I first saw the trailer for this game.

This is really something out of the ordinary that has the ability to be great.

That's a good Reptile Tribute indeed. But why no MKA footage in his primary costume? Or was this made before MKA? Anyway I'd love to see Reptile return, but then we'd have the problem of "too many ninjas". I want to see classic Reptile return. I always liked it more when he hid his true nature. Made him so much more mysterious and awesome. Plus I loved the way he used to move.

That's a good Reptile Tribute indeed. But why no MKA footage in his primary costume? Or was this made before MKA? Anyway I'd love to see Reptile return, but then we'd have the problem of "too many ninjas". I want to see classic Reptile return. I always liked it more when he hid his true nature. Made him so much more mysterious and awesome. Plus I loved the way he used to move.

Yeah, I really don't think its too many ninja's though.. I mean if its just those three originals (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Reptile. I'd be so happy.

Hmm all the MK characters revealed so far have names that begin with "S"

Shang Tsung
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Sonya

Hmm all the MK characters revealed so far have names that begin with "S"

Shang Tsung
Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Sonya

And now Liu Kang, so there goes that theory.

Still waiting on "official' word on Kabal & the Joker. ;)

And for the record, IMO, they can throw all the MK male ninjas in the game. Scorp, Subbie, Rep, Ermac, H.Smoke, Rain & Noob.