New characters at E3 and Comic Con

The 7th Number

Gametrailers tv just said there will be 2 new characters revealed at E3 and a week later, 4 characters will be announced at Comic Con. Really excited, hopefully they dont let us down. During the show they did say that there are 2 DC characters that one guy didnt think were going to make it into the game. Also they confirmed Shang Tsung to be in the game.

Good news all around. I'm still holding out for the Joker and Shao Kahn. But Shang Tsung is a plus, I like that. He looks pretty good. I posted some more stuff in the news post. And how awesome is it that Scorpion has TOASTY!? Man I can't wait to see TOASTY in full epic 3D. The MKSM was a teaser but this is the main event!

I was hoping for goro, but i would settle for Quan Chi, who would make more sense to be in the game. Some how i think Baraka is not going to be in this game. :(

Good news all around. I'm still holding out for the Joker and Shao Kahn. But Shang Tsung is a plus, I like that. He looks pretty good. I posted some more stuff in the news post. And how awesome is it that Scorpion has TOASTY!? Man I can't wait to see TOASTY in full epic 3D. The MKSM was a teaser but this is the main event!

Well, you AND me are in luck. :)

Also, still waiting for offical word on Kabal & Wonder Women.

God damn, after watching the Spike show tonight, I am seething to play as The Flash. :)

I have never felt so liberated watching Spike TV. I can't wait for this game! Probably be the best crossover ever!

Joker and Wonder Woman have to be in. I just hope Joker looks as badass as he does in the dark knight. But unless he has looked like that in a comic, i dont see that happening. Also would really like to know what other female will be on the MK side.

I want the Joker to wear the same clothes as in The Dark Knight. He's never worn a better outfit. But his face is messed the **** up in TDK. I don't want my Joker to look like he's wearing bad makeup, I want him to be bleached white with a crazy smile. Aside from that, do what you want.

I have never felt so liberated watching Spike TV. I can't wait for this game! Probably be the best crossover ever!

Agreed! I stayed up to watch it lol, but can post again now that I have my PC back from repairs hehe

Man, I have to say this game is looking HOT! Reminds me of a 3D MK2/UMK3 kind of with the dropping of dial ups.... the special moves into jabs etc. Should be good, can't wait.

I'm also really wanting to play as Flash, looks to be a really, really good character IMO.

Superman too, and I love the fact that they kept the jumping mechanic(THANK YOU MIDWAY!)

GL I can only imagine how insane his powers will be.

I do hope at some point, with newer characters being revealed that we get to see Ermac, GL, Raiden and Darkseid.:mrgreen: