Catwoman's Render

hot hot hot

Too bad they stuck their URL all over the ****ing picture. Why doesnt midway stick their url all over the pics when they hand them out? Oh cos its stupid.

Last edited:
I always thought Catwoman was kind of overrated and annoying.

That render is still fraking awesome, though.

It really does look just like that action figure. I fecking LOVE that mask with the goggles. Plus I've always liked Catwoman. She's one of the few on again off again villains with a sense of humor and practical skills. You need to be really skilled to be a catburglar, way more skilled that some guy who waves his superpowers around thinking they make him special.

Poor render.... It makes it so obvious that it was a copy and paste. So Midway is getting lazy aye?

ie. Jaggies and her fingers are cut off too early.

Re: the watermark-
Wow, why stop at a watermark? Why not create a page specifically designed to list all the people who steal and use their images? They could call it the MK Krap Page....

...Oh wait.... Boon beat 'em to it... Nevermind....

I dont even think that is a final version. It looks amatuer.

And TMK. MKO & Midway forums blow. (had to get that shot in again:))

TMK is crap. I remember a long time ago there was some drama about him bad mouthing Americans on MKO or something. Then when Deception was coming out, MKO had the first picture of Baraka. I went over to the TMK chat and told the guys there. "TMK" even said he didn't know about it.

Then moments later, the SAME image was on TMK's website only smaller. (Obviously he cut out the MKO watermark) and he actually had the nerve to say that Midway sent him that picture. Just a smaller version of the one they sent MKO. What a load of crap.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was fake or stolen. You notice he goes through a lot of trouble to make everyone believe he is important and gets exclusive shit. He might as well have peed on this picture.

By saying how HAWT she looks with that massive zipper cleavage! Hot metal on metal! Man would you look how she's got that ring on the zipper man I wish I could zip that thing up and down all day...who's that chick wearing it?

Looks much better. But it still looks like a cut and paste job.

Ninja edit: So why isn't this on the front page already?

Looks much better. But it still looks like a cut and paste job.

Ninja edit: So why isn't this on the front page already?
Midway's being pricky about it and made us take the image down. If TRMK posts a news update with it, Midway will probably just contact the owners here and tell them to take it down.

Yea Jeff has already said that he has the larger image, said that way back when FDMK posted the little teaser headshot. But he can't post it yet.