Spoiler!!! Confirmed characters!!

LeoTMNT

Sonya and Flash

picture225xp0.jpg

picture228cy2.jpg

picture231og8.jpg

picture232qn7.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, I get to beat the crap out of the flash!
And Sonya's boobs! Christ!

EDIT: Wait, that's a british magazine, I recognise the logo. Purchase.

Sonya looks terrific. And Batman looks REALLY menacing on the cover there. But what's more important than new characters is that the pictures of them are IN-GAME! Supes doens't look so bright and colorful, and neither does Flash. I really hope that's not just due to the poor quality of the scans.

Damn her tits are huge....too huge....

Here's hoping Kabal makes the cut too. He was always my favorite from MK3 (back in the day). I've since come to like Sektor more, but he's a close second, followed by Ermac (but only since MKD). This puts me at ease thinking that the rumored list is true. But that still leaves 2 characters I want that absolutely MUST be in this game. Shao Kahn and Lobo. As long as those 2 are in, I'm content.

this "klose" kombat shit better work out right.

But good find.

This game has to be coming out in August.

I hope:D

Sonya looks great now that she has a ponytail. Her other hairstyle makes her look like a mother.

EDIT: Now we wait for the official renders.

Last edited:
Nope... Thats a bad kick for flash in the second pic. He looks like he is doing a ballerina move.

I was reading Midway Boards and somebody mentioned another scan with Superman using eyebeams on an unknown boot-wearing opponent. Would you happen to have the other scans?

Damn it, still no Kitana. I don't particularly care about Sonya or Flash, but I guess that's good to know. Underwhelmed once again.

I got the magazine. It looks awesome. Best pic isn't featured here, Superman punching Scorpion and his mask shattering to reveal the skull underneath. Looks great.

I cannot begin to express my elation. Six special moves each? Open-ended combos? Shattered mask to reveal skull face? Elaborate throws? This is nothing but good news. In fact it's nothing but GREAT news! But I don't know what those pricks over on the Midway Boards were talking about. The guy Superman is eye-beaming is clearly Sub-Zero.

LegsComparison.jpg

The morons at Midway Boards keep saying he doesn't have a loin-flap and his shins are different. His shins are the same, it's just that the silver is shadowed in the render. And he doesn't have a loin-flap because he's obviously had it blown between his legs. Just look at the shoes! They're identical.

Last edited: