Liu kang alternate costume

Just a question, did that first of the month thing work for you?

• yes it did, stop telling lies LiuKangsCorpse!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no it did not, LiuKangsCorpse is not lying.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is said liu kangs default costume is his corpse which i found is true and you do that by meditaiting in a tent in edenia till friday at some point or time, now it is said that his alternate costume is his human form which is also said to be in krypt section "ER" this i find is true also but i dont know how to get that but there is a rumor flying around this site that if you go to edenia h-5 on the right side of the waterfall and there is 4 trees and behind the biggest one is the key to unlock his alternate costume on the first of the month at 12:00 pm and it stays there for 15 seconds, this is FALSE, i stayed there till the first of the month at 12 i was right there but i did not see anything, the REAL way to find liu kangs alternative costume is still unsure, but that last post about the whole first of the month thing is false belive me dont try it, it would just be i huge about of time wasted on this theroey.

I unlocked it from those trees, make sure its 12 pm, as in mid day of the first of the month, not going into first of month or going into the 2nd

I7esperado said:
I unlocked it from those trees, make sure its 12 pm, as in mid day of the first of the month, not going into first of month or going into the 2nd

So you are saying that in the afternoon when the bell gongs and not at night because i did it at night...

Well... that makes more sense, i was waiting until midknight... no wonder i didn't see it. :roll:

Here is what his alt costume looks like
liukang2.jpg

LiuKangsCorpse2202 said:
I7esperado said:

So you are saying that in the afternoon when the bell gongs and not at night because i did it at night...
After getting the time of the day right i got it... it does work. :D