Batcave and Gotham City concept art!

Where's the giant penny and shrines to dead sidekicks? And the dinosaur! For goodness sakes it's not the batcave without the dinosaur!

Come on... it's just concept art. I'm sure they'll at least add the dinosaur, last minute anyway.

Where's the giant penny and shrines to dead sidekicks? And the dinosaur! For goodness sakes it's not the batcave without the dinosaur!

If you look in the corner there is some more macheinery, maybe we'll see a Robin suite or somthing in the bat cave. As far as the rest goes, I was saying the same thing about the dinosaur and penny. It feels weird without them. If the storyline is in the pressent we should see them and maybe a Robin or Batgirl suite.

High def

http://www.mksecrets.net/images/mkvsdcu/art03.jpg

http://www.mksecrets.net/images/mkvsdcu/art04.jpg

Suit is spelled without at E at the end. Suite is a fancy room in a hotel. Can somebody explain this dinosaur and penny stuff? I know about the shrines to dead sidekicks and the other bat-person suits, but what are those two things?

Suit is spelled without at E at the end. Suite is a fancy room in a hotel. Can somebody explain this dinosaur and penny stuff? I know about the shrines to dead sidekicks and the other bat-person suits, but what are those two things?

Thanks for the correction on the suit thing Glamador. I'll see if I can find a picture or somthing.

The penny is a trophy from one of Batman's earliest adventures, he got it after fighting the Penny Plunderer. The Dinosaur is from an early adventure on Dinosaur Island.

EDIT: My bad. The Penny was retconnned into being a weapon Two-Face used to try and cruch Batman. I wonder if they changed the Dinosaur's origin, too. Probably.

Last edited:
I remember there being an episode about the dinosaur in the animated series. I think Robin convinced Bruce to keep it. But this is the first I've heard of the penny. I'm pretty sure that episode wasn't comic-canon however.