MK VS DC Tag Team Fights

LeoTMNT

Who do you think would win in each of these scenario's? Teams with the most votes per match advance to the next round.

Subzero and Hawkman VS Liu Kang and Robin/Tim

First match of the 2nd round. It's the Boy Wonder and the champion of Mortal Kombat (Liu Kang) VS Hawkman and Subzero. The Battle grounds are in the Batcave, who takes this?

Wonder Woman and Sonya Blade VS Nightwing and Jade

Nightwing and Jade managed to tie in votes against Raiden and Joker, but can they survive the 2nd round against Wonder Woman and Sonya Blade. Battle grounds are in the Orderealm.

Dark Raiden and Joker VS Scorpion and Deathstroke

These two teams finally meet as they battle it out to survive this next round. Which evil team will continue on? Battegrounds are Goro's Lair.

Superman and Jax VS Green Lantern and Sektor

Another intresting match, can the two men of steel, Jax and Superman, take down Green Lantern and Sektor? Battle grounds are in Shang Tsung and Quan Chi's temple.

Last edited:
Well...I think Sub-Zero can beat Batman. I mean, sure Batman has beaten Mr. Freeze before but not always "as is" (meaning he used a special suit or tricked him or some other witty means of victory) and Sub-Zero is both an accomplished hand-to-hand fighter and have more extensive ice-powers than just freezing people. But that's offset by Hawkman...I mean, all he's got is a magic-killing mace and wings. Johny would wipe the floor with his entrails.

2nd match. Deathstroke AND Scorpion!? Catwoman and Kung Lao were dead before they started.

3rd match. Liu Kang is stronger than Reptile hands-down, and Robin isn't too shabby a fighter either...in fact I think Liu Kang could kill both Reptile and Croc by himself.

4th match. This one is actually a good fight. I'm not confident about either side's chances of victory. Wonder Woman can fly and deflect projectiles and Sonya is a registered badass. Those thighs can KILL. But Black Canary has that debilitating (and occasionally deadly) scream of hers. Plus Kitana is one of the more powerful MK characters, top tier in MKII. So yea, good matchup.

5th match. Dark Raiden is a GOD. Are Jade and Nightwing gods? NO! Also I'm pretty sure Nightwing could at least fight the Joker to a stalemate...he used to be Robin right? So, definite win + definite stalemate at least = Team Raiden wins.

6th match. Green Lantern is like, one of the most powerful entities in the DC universe AFAIK. And Sektor leads an army of robotic ninjas not to mention he's kickass on his own. The Flash is fast...I think he could probably take out Sektor but then again he has seeker missiles and if he manages to set the Flash on fire he might be immobilized for long enough to scrape a win out of it...Noob Saibot might be able to beat Sektor, he's pretty kickass (in both MK2 and 3). So once again, hard to tell. I'm leaning towards team GL.

6th match. Darkseid is insanely powerful. Superman is insanely powerful. Mileena and Jax can go toe-to-toe I think. I'm leaning towards Jax coming out on top of that fight. Superman has beaten Darkseid before...but then again he might just vaporize Jax with his beams. And who knows, maybe Mileena is all Darkseid needs to get the upper hand on Superman. Overall another one that's hard to call because fights between Darkseid and Supes have been so difficult to call in the past so I couldn't really say either way.

There's my 2 cents.

I don't think anyone is into this kind of thing on these boards. As far as I can tell not too many of us here read or follow DC comics. You might try posting it on a DC board, I think it might get a better response.

Or at least post some that make sense. Green Lantern is good, and wouldn't pair up with sektor, who is bad. Nor would he fight The Flash, who is also good, who in turn wouldn't team up with Noob, bad. At least put some thought into it.

Or at least post some that make sense. Green Lantern is good, and wouldn't pair up with sektor, who is bad. Nor would he fight The Flash, who is also good, who in turn wouldn't team up with Noob, bad. At least put some thought into it.

LOL.....................

Well I think the idea is to team up random characters, whether they go together or not, and think about who would win. That's what I did with my post and I think that's how the fights would go. So, it doesn't really matter that they don't make sense. Just call each battle like you think it would turn out.

Oh ok, so you've updated the first post with the new matchups? Let's see what we've got now...

First match. Liu Kang is definitely more powerful than Sub-Zero. But I think Sub-Zero is more powerful than Robin. Hawkman...well he's nothing, against Liu Kang and Robin, since AFAIK the only advantage he has over those 2 are his ability to fly and a magic-killing mace. Since neither of those fighters USE magic, I think they're same and Liu could wipe the floor with Hawkman. It basically boils down to Sub-Zero, who beat Robin, vs. Liu Kang who beat Hawkman. I think team Liu Kang wins.

Second match. I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is stronger than Nightwing. But Sonya and Jade are an even match up as far as I can tell. Jade has projectile invulnerability and a staff...Sonya has thighs of neck-crushing death...I'm leaning towards Sonya in that fight. So, team Sonya wins.

Third match. WOW that's a hard one to call. Dark Raiden is not only a god, but a super-violent and ultra-harsh god. The Joker is badass in every way, as is Deathstroke. Scorpion MIGHT be able to beat Raiden...but not DARK Raiden. He did after all beat Quan Chi and Quan Chi/Shang Tsung beat Raiden. I say team Joker wins.

Last match. Superman and Green Lantern are uber-heroes. Jax and Sektor are a good match. Both are cybernetic, they're mortal adversaries, but I'm a big fan of Sektor and he's far more ruthless and has more advanced cybernetics. So it's Sektor and GL vs. Superman...I'm not sure who to say for this one. Superman is like, unkillable. But GL is uber-powerful too. I'm leaning in the way of team GL.