KAK Fatalities...WTF!?

Snow

I usually use transitions in my fatalities, and I noticed that my Kreated fighters can't turn guys around, get them on their knees or whip their swords out. Is this supposed to be like this?

It's the same with me... Can't turn them around or anything... Can't even use the sword with Fujin and a few others! But then again...

"Light a candle instead of complaining about the dark" :)

If you're playing on a PS2, you're just screwed as far as that goes. Apparently the KAFs can't pull off every fatality move in that version, so unless you've got an Xbox, there's no fixing the problem.

And the XBox version is pretty damned rare too, I've been looking for it for ages. Wasn't it cancelled?

Canceled? I don't see how. Last I saw you could still buy it on Amazon. It may be more difficult to track down now considering the Xbox is no longer being supported, but I don't think it's really anything beyond that.

Dunno, probably just over here in the PAL territories. I read on Wikipedia that it wasn't released on XB over here, but I'm sure I've seen it.

Ah, I forget that you're not from the states. Yeah, I have no idea about the PAL version, but you could always try to find an import copy.

I saw some copies for 10 bucks at Gamestop just the other day. Xbox and PS2 I believe. They have a sale going on now.

Neither my XB or 360 are modified though, and I don't plan on doing it. If there's a freeloader like I have on the gamecube, I might consider importing it, simply so I can make more KAKs

I hated the kreate a fatality mode in Armageddon. I liked all the hazards on the stages, but the kreate a fatality didn't work out like anyone hoped.