Batman? or Batman Beyond? PIC

dcastrod

which one would you like more? The old Batman, or the Batman Beyond costume? I didnt do to much to him, just darken him up, change some colors, add some beyond stuff.. BEYOND!!.. I think beyond would be cooler, he could use his cape to stab people with, he is stronger, faster, and can do a lot more things... what do you think.. BEYOND!!

BatmanBeyondMKvsDCbyDavidCastrosmal.jpg

BatmanBeyondMKvsDCbyDavidCastro.jpg

Awesome work! I would go for this costume because it's darker and I'm a little tired of the other one... I mean, Batman has been wearing that one since I was a kid! I want something new! Something that's not ...Well, gray and unremarkable!

Aw sweet. That takes what I did and goes one step further! Who needs just black batman when you can have black batman with streamlined costume and red pointy cape? Maybe as an alt. But according to Trash-MKX's source the story will be set in "present day" so I doubt we'll see it...sad.

Yeah it's set in present day and Batman Beyond is totally non-canon, which is a shame cos I love the show, love the costume and this pic is awesome. There's nothing to say that it couldn't be an alternate costume though, this colour scheme has been done before.
84031-5.jpg

Infiltration Suit - Justice League Heroes
batthrill62.jpg

Elseworlds - Batman Thrillkiller
batman-20080327035845099-000.jpg

Elseworlds - Kingdom Come

Batman Beyond was a great continuation of the original animated series. I enjoyed the new Batman, the new villains were totally in Batman style (I loved Blight) and it spawned Zeta (that killer robot that didn't like to kill anymore) and he was awesome.

even though i find this costume interesting, i don't think it fits the game. i think midway should just go with batman begins for the costume and leave the batman beyond costume out completely. i like it, but it's TOO badass and modern.

Batman Beyond tied in with the 90s Batman show, as well as Static Shock and JLU. It a shame they didn't go with that, cause most people wer ehappy with BB's run. :-/

It's a good edit, the "wings" look a little out of place, but meh, they're completely from scratch, right?

As it is, Batman Beyond = a lot cooler than the costume they have already, but the thing of it is, you have to remember that the man behind the mask in the series was the much younger Terry McGinnis, which is why the series worked so well, because Batman was now slimmed down and more acrobatic. The Batman in the game is going to be 30-40 year old Bruce Wayne, who just simply can't do justice to the costume. It would be cool, but what you have to remember is that this a fighting game, and most of the time the characters will be standing around in their stances throwing a few punches, not doing some of the awesome moves that Terry pulled off in BB.

While it would be cool to see the costume get some video game time, I'd rather it be in an adventure game, than this one

Terry was younger, you're right, BUT!
In the first episode of Batman Beyond, Bruce Wayne wore this suit
And in Justice League Unlimited a time rift allowed the present League to meet the future League, and Terry was much older and a similar build to Bruce Wayne.

EDIT: It's come to my attention that, although you got the buckle right, Terry's belt doesn't have pockets. It's more like the capsule belt seen in The Batman