Another One of my Color Swaps - Ermac

Glamador

Here it is, the latest in my line of ninjas turned other ninjas. I saw the new Sub-Zero render and immediately thought "I can make that Ermac" so I did. Here's the finished product:

Ermac_Render2.jpg

And here's an alternate verison for those who want it to be more "mystical":

Ermac_DungeonPortal.jpg

And for those of you who want to use it in your signatures or personal items here's the cutout version:

Ermac_Cutout.png

I personally like the way this one turned out alot. Also, before I did this I whipped up a quick background for myself using Subby and Scorp. It's absolutely nothing but for those of you with skills that amount to less than nothing you might like to have it. Mind you these are for my 16:10 widescreen (1920x1200 originally, Photobucket shrinks things).

OldRivalriesWallpaper.jpg

OldRivalriesWallpaper2.jpg

----UPDATE----

Per Goraka's suggestion, I added Ermac's jewel to his forehead:

Ermac_Render3.jpg

Last edited:
Well ya know, I tried to do that this time. I wanted to make the mask more pointed in front and remove the cryo aspects of it but when I tried it looked like rubbish. There wasn't enough source material to effectively clone brush it and preserve the depth. I did however remove the dragon from the loin flap and slightly alter the shin guards. So I did do SOMETHING. I was a little dissapointed actually that I couldn't make it look significantly different like I did with my Human Smoke's mask.

I'd have put his crystal thing on his head, and added that wierd cross type logo on his MKD costumes onto the loin cloth, where you deleted the dragon.

Alright you got it. I don't know what cross thing you mean, but I can definitely put the jewel on his head. Check the first post.

Looks good
cutout.png

I meant that design on his chest, the red lines. Okay, so it wasn't a cross and it wasn't on his alt costume, my bad. Wasn't it on his MKSM costume though? Anyway, there's no need for it.