MK vs. DCU can have good finishers without blood

That's what I was trying to say. Sub's fatalities were awesome. So were Liu Kang's and Ermac's and at least 1 of Scorpions. Kira's were fun as well. But most of them were bloody awful...MKDA had much better quality in my opinion (all except Quan Chi's neck stretch).

Dude, everyone would sgree Quan Chi's was the worst so don't bother bracketing it.

To the MK team: Never again!

My expectations are that the finishers will propably look something like the grab attacks from MKDA, MKD, and MKA (R1 button) but only a little longer. And those Marvel finishers were a little to ridiculous to my liking... Not that the MK Fatalities arent ridiculous :) but they are more outrageous, funny and ... Bloody.

And one more thing...
MK Vs Marvel sounds a lot better!

Thanks for explaining that Goraka.I bet super-man's will involve a combo of all his powers.I wonder if there's going to be multiple finishers per character like it used to be.If so.#1.Freeze them with his dentine ice breath and fly them way up into the air, so high they combust and un-freeze just a second before touchdown.#2.He lazerbeams their feet and they melt to the ground.Lays down his eight knuckles of steal all over their face.if need be he breaks their arms first.