What if Superman did Kill Scorpion?

dcastrod

Would this make some people happy if this would happen?? Got bored at work so I made this.. you like?? Didnt put it on the art sec cause its mk vs dc.. I kept seeing that people wanted his black and silver costume, so I changed the colors.. might do more to it later.. just for fun..

MKvsDCU_MetropolisBlackandSilverSup.jpg

MKvsDCU_MetropolisBlackandSilver-2.jpg

Yea the lasers are kind of overkill, make him look less menacing than if he were just glaring. But definitely put it in the artwork section. I like it, but I also like the original costume, but darker. Why is black always the evil-doer's go-to color? Why not chartreuse? I've never seen a more evil color than that. It looks like vomit for pete's sake.

Dude you could've at least wrote something different!! Anyways, yes i would be happy. If we could kill the DC characters, then the DC characters can kill the MK ones. I would love to play as batman and kill subby or someone, cause i know this shouldn't be happening.

haha.. yeah.. I should have wrote something different.. but hey.. mostly the same people on here as on MKO.. one big happy family that is getting divided by this game.. its crazy.. some of these guys act like they are little kids again.. I've played MK since I was a little kid and now I'm 24.. have just about every game.. bought a ps2 for MKD, and then bought a ps3 this winter cause I knew another game was right around the corner, but instead, its MK vs DC.. which for now.. I'm ok with.. I'm just hoping that they draw up some of the more darker designs for the DC fighters and some crazy fighting, cause think about it.. people want the Joker in it.. when have you seen the Joker fight.. sure.. he'll kill you if he gets tired of playing around with you.. but no real "ninja" moves.. But I havent really seen anything but that trailer and pics.. so who really knows how its going to be.. I'm keeping an open mind, and wait. and yeah.. I'll be there to buy the game anyways. But yeah.. I can go on forever.. Peace Out!

Wow... Haha! Scorpion got Pwnt! It's really good. A whole lot better than what I can do. I haven't used a computer art program in about a year, so...yeah...

haha.. yeah.. I should have wrote something different.. but hey.. mostly the same people on here as on MKO.. one big happy family that is getting divided by this game.. its crazy.. some of these guys act like they are little kids again.. I've played MK since I was a little kid and now I'm 24.. have just about every game.. bought a ps2 for MKD, and then bought a ps3 this winter cause I knew another game was right around the corner, but instead, its MK vs DC.. which for now.. I'm ok with.. I'm just hoping that they draw up some of the more darker designs for the DC fighters and some crazy fighting, cause think about it.. people want the Joker in it.. when have you seen the Joker fight.. sure.. he'll kill you if he gets tired of playing around with you.. but no real "ninja" moves.. But I havent really seen anything but that trailer and pics.. so who really knows how its going to be.. I'm keeping an open mind, and wait. and yeah.. I'll be there to buy the game anyways. But yeah.. I can go on forever.. Peace Out!

Meh, either way i forgot to commend you on your work. It's a nice shop. I'm actually looking forward to this game. At first i was royally pissed, but hey it's not the end of the world. There will be another MK game, this is just a cool idea (imo.) Sure DC doesn't really fit, but i mean how often do you see a DC fighting game? And sure there are other franchises that would've fit better, but this isn't that bad. DC is legendary. I think down the road this is a good move. I mean when all is said in done... Don't you think you'll be happy with this? I mean doing MK over and over again. This time we have something interesting (to say the least) on the board.

That is awesome. They should totally use one of Superman's Kryptonian cosutmes in the game.