Software + Theme Update

Better, better. Dark grey and blue is better than bright white and blue. But alas, I still would prefer the good old green & black.

While this theme is better, I'm finding it harder to identify which forums have new posts in them. The no-posts icon is a grey board with white papers on it. The new-posts icon is an orange board with white papers on it. It's just a tad hard to see. Maybe change the color of the papers instead of the board behind them?

While this theme is better, I'm finding it harder to identify which forums have new posts in them. The no-posts icon is a grey board with white papers on it. The new-posts icon is an orange board with white papers on it. It's just a tad hard to see. Maybe change the color of the papers instead of the board behind them?

GREAT feedback. I made the old icons completely gray so one is colored and the other isn't. How does that look?

I didn't create the art work, so it's harder to make changes. But I'll see what I can do that'll still look good.

The green glow is a big improvement. Good work. Oh btw, there's a link at the top that says "Realm Media Networks Forums" with a missing image icon in the corner.

I bumped this old thread to post that I made some misc software changes in/around the forums over-night.

Let me know if you see anything of interest that looks bad or doesn't work.