MK vs DC - Mortal Komedy Style

Yea...I gave up on Mortal Komedy after around the 3rd episode. While it is funny at time the pacing is horrible and there are more times when I just want to stop watching than when I want to laugh.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh with your words.

I for one liked the episode and commend the Mortal Komedy guys for getting a script out so quickly. At least they are being unique and breaking from the norm. The episode looks pretty sleek in HD too.

Keep it up dude. ; )

HAHAHA, well...
I'm glad some of you liked it and yeah I don't expect everyone to like Mortal Komedy. We improve on it as we go along. There wasn't actually a script on this one which is why some of the dialog is rough, and I glad you enjoyed it in HD CrispyDragon!

Okay constructive criticism. Get a script next time instead of just winging it. Also, try for more facial expressions and vocal expression. Most of your cast you can only see the eyes of so it really comes down to the facial and vocal expressions. I mean i wanted to laugh cause written on paper what was being said was funny, just poorly executed. I'm interested in seeing more just please work on those things.

I enjoyed watching it... But... o_O

It was like being hit by a lorry....

... Travelling at 1mph.