Superman Vs Scorpion Picture, Can MK even touch Superman

dcastrod

For Reals.. can MK even touch Superman.. he's to stong and has a lot of super powers... flying, heat vision, super strong, can hear you miles away, and see far and through stuff, super speed, I DONT KNOW MK.. maybe just to much of a big time hero.. but hey.. maybe they should make a good and bad Superman.. check out this pic I made when I was bored at work.. you like.. NO??.. lol

SupermanandScorpionsmall2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I'm getting tired of offering suggestions in thread after thread after thread....but there are 2 options here.

#1: Accept that this game is totally non-canon and don't bother thinking of Superman as this invincible superhero and start thinking of him as just another fighter.

#2: Realize that there are plausible explanations for how Supes could be defeated in the MK universe. It's been said before that Superman is vulnerable to magic. And what's more, not EVERY MK character has to beat any given other character. You think Stryker has a chance against Liu Kang? No he doesn't. But if you beat somebody with Stryker does that mean he wins canonically? Of course not! Superman could face Raiden or Shang Tsung or Quan Chi and get his ass kicked (or at least immobilized) and THAT is canon in the STORY. Anything outside of storymode DOESN'T MATTER logically.

Cool.. thanks.. yeah.. I'm the same artist.. I could have made the pic better.. I just found a couple of parts to put together to make superman, then I had to put different legs on scorpion, cause all the pics I found of him in that pose had no legs.. and I got rid of Sub in the background..
SupermanandScorpionsmall2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the last bracket should be [/img] If you're using photobucket, the code should be right there under your pick to copy and paste anyway.

Hah, it's a cool little effect, I wouldn't have imagined Superman using his laser vision against Scorpion's spear like that, so props on the innovation.

I really do wonder if MK will beat DC, or DC beat MK, or they sit on the fence with this and leave us with a cliffhanger.

Come on people? Don't you people know the rule? The first name in the title is ALWAYS the stronger side. Who's better in Marvel vs. Capcom? Marvel characters. Who's better in Capcom vs. SNK? Capcom characters. MK will beat DC no doubt about it.

Come on people? Don't you people know the rule? The first name in the title is ALWAYS the stronger side. Who's better in Marvel vs. Capcom? Marvel characters. Who's better in Capcom vs. SNK? Capcom characters. MK will beat DC no doubt about it.

I agree...I still find it quite amusing to see some people "be all for Marvel vs. Capcom/SF characters" yet have a problem with "MK vs. DC" ..........because we all know the Hulk vs. Megaman is such a great match up as oppose to Sub vs. Batman....please lol:hmmmm:

As for the topic, I love Supes and DC but MAGIC hurts him and Scorpion is made up of magic, the whole reason he exists not to mention he's also undead and keeps coming back regardless so even if some DC or anyone for that matter kills him, he'll just keep coming back lol.:mrgreen: