Official What We Know Thread

I miss the best fatalities of MK1 and 2. But MKSM did a great job in mixing old fatalities with new ones. Scorpion's jugular cut was great.[b/] I doubt the fatals in this game will be that high quality though because it's T rated.

QFT. Amen to that, Glam. Scorp's jugular in MKII was brutally wicked. I cant wait to see Joker's Fatalities. :)
But yes, MK1 & MK2 FAT's pwn all the others.

Also to add to the list is: "Boon also announced that Mr. Palmiotti himself would be squirreled away in the game as an unlockable character. He'd be very well hidden, Boon said, with a Johnny Cage-like model shown on screen."

Also to add to the list is: "Boon also announced that Mr. Palmiotti himself would be squirreled away in the game as an unlockable character. He'd be very well hidden, Boon said, with a Johnny Cage-like model shown on screen."

Honestly, I'm not sure I think that this is concrete. It might have been said tongue in cheek and quoted on. We'll leave it off and keep a note to follow up on it.

Honestly, I'm not sure I think that this is concrete. It might have been said tongue in cheek and quoted on. We'll leave it off and keep a note to follow up on it.

Yeah, I agree on that. I honestly hope it isnt true, to be honest.

But I do hope for some big secrets, just like the old MK's had. ;)

Well, I would say what I know, but every time I post I simply get insulted. I may not be a die-hard fan of Mortal Kombat, but I like the games and think this site's ok... shame, really.

Sorry Dadice for certain members here. But im sure you noticed there are a few dbags on this site, which yes is a shame, but you just have to ignore them and look to the classy members for discussion.

Well, I would say what I know, but every time I post I simply get insulted. I may not be a die-hard fan of Mortal Kombat, but I like the games and think this site's ok... shame, really.

DO NOT make any comments like this in threads. It will only bait people. If you have issues with members, let us know and we will take care of them.

This goes for EVERYONE.

GEE! I wonder why?!?!?!?!?

funny thing is, you dont know ****.

(there I edited it ALL this time!)

I'm getting extremely tired of your attitude. STOP FLAMING.

If you people can't all get along, you'll all be banned. This is getting ridiculous now. Some of you are acting like a bunch of babies.

Stay on topic or this thread will be closed and people will be banned. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. I'm tired of signing in to my hotmail and seeing multiple reported posts just because people want to be immature idiots. Grow up.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask in or not, but exactly why hasn't MK vs. DC Universe been released for the Wii yet? From what I understand, the Wii version of MK: Armageddon sold very very well, and I imagine MK vs. DC would too.

You should search around a bit more. It's not going to be released on the Wii, because the Wii can't handle the Unreal 3 Engine, upon which the game is running. The only games we'll see on there, if any, are going to be SoulCalibur style spinoffs.

Actually Epic doesn't support the Wii, but one company has gotten Unreal Engine 3 to work on the Wii, but not sure who it is.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/23/unreal-engine-3-coming-to-wii-but-not-by-epic/

Actually it is "No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle" for the Wii that uses Unreal Engine 3

http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2008/10/07/suda-51s-new-horror-game-to-use-unreal-engine-3/

Thanks for the elaboration! Hopefully, someone brings it to the Wii for MK9, as I understand MK9 will continue using the UE3 format.