MK Vs Dc Story?

You see the vortex swirling above Blaze? Obviously at the last minute that the MK series made any sense, Batman swooped down from the heavens and defeated blaze. The energy released vibrated throughout both the MK and DC worlds, and pulled both realities that had nothing once so ever to do with each other ever before into one; for no good reason once so ever besides the money. Johnny Cage and Raven from Teen Titans had a kick ass battle on top of Raiden's corpse. And Superman blasted through the wall of the temple of Argus to use his powers to resurrect Queen Sindel, so they could both fly back to his home planet and make Eternal Edenian super babies to go fight Shao Kahn who just teamed up with Lex Luther and the Joker to go and do freaky things to the Elder Gods. Jade and Wounder Woman teamed up to find Shang Tsung, who had just teamed up with Starefire's evil twin to exact revenge on the flash. And all this happens before we even SEE the opening FMV.

The ending with Blaze after Armageddon could be used to set up the collision of world with MK and DC.

Something like instead of stripping the powers of all kombatants or killing all kombatant, the defeat of Blaze had a different result. While Blaze stripped the powers of the kombatants, the combined powers were so strong that an almighty demon sorcerer from a different universe sensed it. Knowing that possessing this almighty power would make him the ultimate ruler of his universe, Ra's Al Ghul made an effort to disrupt the process of Blaze and divert those combined powers to himself.
He used the powers of the Lazarus pits or tapped in the powers of kombatants in his universe to open a portal to this universe. But Ra's Al Ghul couldn't properly take over the process or properly handle the stream of combined powers so the diversion of the powers went wrong.
Some kombatants of the MK were killed because more than just their powers were taken. Other MK Kombatants were given their powers back while some of the powers went to kombatants of the other realm (Batman etc).

To set the right balance back, these kombatants must battle each other to save both universes.

Or a more simple and traditional MK approach can be taken. Shao Kahn grew annoyed of failing to take over the earthrealm. By communicating and planning with a sorcerer of a different universe (Ra's Al Ghul) Shao Kahn set up a different plan. Instead of again trying to take over earthrealm of his universe he opened a portal to a different universe through combined efforts of Tsung and Ra's Al Ghul. Shao Kahn now will try to take over earth of a different Universe by means of Mortal Kombat, because this Universe is not actively protected by one Elder God. Some kombatants of DC earth are chosen to participate in the following MK. Some kombatants of MK universe are joining this MK to stop Shao Kahn or for different reasons
(eg Sub Zero joins to defeat Mr Freeze and enhance his freezing power,
Shang Tsung to gain Ra's Al Ghul secret to immortality,
Ra's Al Ghul joins because he was promised by Shao Kahn to be ruler of DC earth after the MK but got a vision that Shao Kahn would betray him and merge DC Earth with Outworld and suck its powers,
Reptile searches for Killer Crock because Killer Crock's reptilian evolution holds the key to Reptiles species next evolution to a stronger more dominant species. Or because reptiles species wants Killer Crock as their leader and Reptile will prove that instead he is worthy of leadership).

Last edited:
It can easily be tied into the "Countdown to Final Crisis" series.

Final Crisis is the final chapter in a long on going storyline about multiple Earths.

Okay, other DC fans may wish to correct me since I've forgotten half of this... Countdown's been going on for so long I can't remember half of it by now.

At the beginning of countdown, all the different realities of the DCU were being seperated and given their own world. Since this process became out of control, there were so many universes being created that the universe would fall apart if someone didn't do something. So all those worlds were distroyed. It was all part of Supermen Prime's effort to re-enstate his reality (believing it to be the only one with true heroes) as the only world.

I forget the rest of things... There is so much going on in Crisis now I've lost it. The only installment of it I'm intereasted in is the Legion one due later this year.

So here is the basis on which, MK can step in.

I think it's perfectly possible for this game to be canon in both universes. Once the rift is closed it's not like the DC characters can interfere in later MK games and vise versa, but what's to say the events that take place there-in won't have an effect on later MKs. For instance, the bad guys take advantage of the situation and do something world-changingly drastic.