Super Smash Bros Brawl Friend Codes.

Ghost

If you have ssbb then add me as a friend and pm if ya added me. my friend code is 4167-4259-0654

Ok ok, now that I FINALLY got my USB Connector working again (Have to reinstall the damned software every time it stops working...which is often). Here's my code. I'll add you too Ghost.

----EDIT----
SMASH CARD!
WolfSignature.jpg

GanonSignature.jpg

Last edited:
The 7th Number has it, he's been posting about it in the "What games are you playing now" thread. I told him to come post his code.

Ill add Glam and Ghost tonight. I just started to play online last night since i was beating all the solo modes. It was a bit laggy, like the moves i did showed up on the screen a second or two late. Is that normal?

7th 0044-2531-1223

You may notice that I slightly altered my original post. It is now the happy home of my SMASH CARD!

Yea I made it myself using a demonstrated "3D Smash Card" from the gamefaqs boards. I think mine turned out better frankly. I took the screenshot myself too.

Thank you friendly bot that must have googled this topic and found it in a forum completely not based on Smash Bros. at all.

Oh i guess its a good time to tell you that i decided to sell SSBB, so go ahead and delete me. Meh its a good game but ive done everything i can, except beat boss battle on very hard, intense, and collect all stickers. But the vs mode doesnt serve me since my friends dont like video games and the online is not fun when there is lag. So i would rather have 40 ish dollars.

Yay! I took some screenshots of Peach and I'm going to make a new smash card with an actual screen shot of mine :D! I'm glad I figured out how to do that, I really enjoy taking pictures of her n.n

I had great fun taking my pictures as well. New Smash Card above btw. Also I have but one thing to say 7th...BLASPHEMY! I've only got 7 challenges left myself (Beat Boss Battles on Intense just hours ago...my hands are shaking and my heart won't slow down...) and now all I've got left is to beat 100-man Brawl with everyone, beat All-Star with everyone, and collect all trophies and stickers. There's one blue glass block left for me...no clue what it is...gotta beat the 100-man brawl challenge to find out.