Top 10 Most Played Characters?

That's strange, you got some realy unpopular characters in there. I pretty much only play as about 4 or 5 characters anyway, including my own character based on myself. Just Scorp and Subs, Baraka and Goro really, sometimes Nitara.

yeah

i liked classic subzero in trilogy and scorpion in trilogy and umk3

i liked raiden in trilogy

liked liu kang in mk 2

liked reptile in mk trilogy and mk2 and mk1

but yeah.... i dont really like the extremely popular characters

blaze was one of the best bosses tho imo, he's cool :D

1. Kitana
2. Scorpion
3. Noob Saibot

That's actually about it. I've only had the game for about a month and am currently in the process of seeing each character's ending, so once I'm done with that (I believe I have less than 10 to go), the list will probably expand a bit.

The benefit of so much variety is that I don't have to pick only a few people to use. I like to switch it up alot. Of course my most used characters are always Sub and Scorp. I haven't played MKA since the first couple weeks it was released. No replay value. It's a problem of most fighting games. (it also doesn't help that I don't have my Xbox anymore)

lol @ no replay value, you aint a true mk fan i still like this shit and its been out for like 1.75 years.

Only the dedicated MK fans still post on here. However MKA was a broken and unfinished game. Most of us I think are still here in hope that MK8 news will arrive and that it won't tank.

I am just completely shocked people are still playing this broken POS game. Wow.

SPOT ON TIM.

I'd say

Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Lui Kang

only cause they seem to have easy control combos and i'm happy with that :D

Actually I still frequently play MKs 1, II, and Ultimate 3. So, if I'm not a true MK fan...idk what is. Considering I've been playing it since I was 4 and I still post these forums fairly regularly. I adore MKDA and MKD, it's just MKA is boring and I played all I wanted to play of it within a couple weeks of it's release. Whereas, I played MK: Deception THREE TIMES. FROM TEH BEGINNING. That's right, I played it once, unlocked everything. Then I deleted my profile and did it again. Then I bought it for the cube and played it AGAIN. So don't call me "not a true MK fan" without knowing me. Noob.

well for mka it's just one character...reiko. i've had a lot of success with him- he's easy to use, has good specials, and of course simple combos. i always use him online. but for classics, it's always sub zero and scorpion. especially in umk3-mktrilogy. although for trilogy i generally prefer chameleon:D

I'm not a true MK fan whatsoever. I meam, I have UMK3 on XBL & MK2 on PSN. Not tomention I have an Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 arcade cabinet sitting right next to me that just doesnt have UMK3 in it, it has MK3 AND MK2 in it as well.

So yeah.

MKA is a ****ing joke. And yes its broken as hell. So is MKD.

3-D MK = Poop.

Well, when they start making MK games again, and not pathetic Soul Caliber/Tekken inspired broken piece of shit games, I guess I'll be a TRUE fan then.

Actually, I think it goes a lil somethin like this....

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64 version) > Mortal Kombat II > Mortal Kombat Armageddon > Mortal Kombat 3 > Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 > MK I > Mortal Kombat Mythologies > Mortal Kombat Deception > Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance > Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks > Mortal Kombat Gold > Mortal Kombat 4.

But I like all games 5/5 except MK Gold / 4 which is really the worst ones in the series but I still like em :D

This...is madness...let's just stick with, you're an ignorant shit and I will insult you relentlessly at every turn? How's that sound? Good? Good. See you around.