Top 10 Most Played Characters?

This...is madness...let's just stick with, you're an ignorant shit and I will insult you relentlessly at every turn? How's that sound? Good? Good. See you around.

Relax. The forum rules have not ceased to exist, no matter how deserted this place has become. Someone being a "noob" doesn't give you the green light for insults.

To put an end to the rest of this, disliking or having problems with Armageddon (or any other single game in the series) does NOT automatically disqualify you from being a "true" MK fan. Stating so is ignorant. That said, if you don't like any of the 3D games in the series, then by definition, you can't call yourself anything more than a "classic" or "old-school" fan right now. That's just common sense. If you don't consider new fans to be "true", then logically you can't be either. It works both ways. There's nothing else to debate.

Back on topic, please.

I don't see how people can hate on the 3D Mks (I mean Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon) To me they are as good as the old ones if not better.

It's all about opinion. Thing about opinions is, none are ever right. Things that are right are FACTS. For instance, I could say, I dunno, My Chemical Romance are shite, when in reality the musicians individually are quite talented. I just don't like them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on something, and saying that they are wrong, is in turn causing you to look like a royal jerk. I love the new MKs too, but I can see how some people could see past the boobs and gore and see how it isn't as deep as, say, Virtua Fighter.

I think it's true that you can only count yourself as a TRUE fan if you love all the games. I do, I even quite like Special Forces. Not enough to ever play it again, but I did complete it. To call yourself a real fan and then actively devote your time to slagging off any game that doesn't have a 2 on the end, just seems a little hypocritical.

And Glam, I finished MKD three times too, on PS2, GC and PSP. Don't think I could ever do it again tho, Shujinko is a complete idiot, and his voice acting is atrocious. It was good though, but there isn't much replay value.

For the record, I hate Virtua Fighter.

It's all about opinion. Thing about opinions is, none are ever right. Things that are right are FACTS. For instance, I could say, I dunno, My Chemical Romance are shite, when in reality the musicians individually are quite talented. I just don't like them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on something, and saying that they are wrong, is in turn causing you to look like a royal jerk. I love the new MKs too, but I can see how some people could see past the boobs and gore and see how it isn't as deep as, say, Virtua Fighter.

I think it's true that you can only count yourself as a TRUE fan if you love all the games. I do, I even quite like Special Forces. Not enough to ever play it again, but I did complete it. To call yourself a real fan and then actively devote your time to slagging off any game that doesn't have a 2 on the end, just seems a little hypocritical.

And Glam, I finished MKD three times too, on PS2, GC and PSP. Don't think I could ever do it again tho, Shujinko is a complete idiot, and his voice acting is atrocious. It was good though, but there isn't much replay value.

For the record, I hate Virtua Fighter.

I gotchu, I'm just sayin.... how can you not like the 3 late generation 3d games?

the game play is smooth, story is nice, characters classic and new, perfect blend of a weapon style + 1 or 2 fighting styles

simple but not too simple..... you know!

I too am of the opinion that there is no such thing as a "bad" fighting game, only fighting games that people don't like. Also, I like Special Forces too. I thought it was fun. I'm even a big fan of MKM which is probably the least liked MK. MK4 was...well it was pretty bad. And that's from a technical standpoint. But I at least played it a few times. You know, saw every ending, unlocked Meat, etc.

Oh and before I forget again. I_MARRIED_MORTAL_KOMBAT may have a nonfunctioning bladder. I suspect this is why he can't think straight.

Jesus Christ, ENOUGH. All of you. This is not constructive. Continue this pointless debate and insult slinging and your posts will be deleted. Period. No more crap will appear after this post.

Just to get things back on track...

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. My KAFs, in no particular order
4. Reptile
5. Sektor
6. Ermac
7. Shao Kahn
8. Smoke
9. Noob Saibot
10. Havik

And since I'm replying to Deathcore's post, no insults this time.

Mine are probably;
1. Scorpion
2. My KAFs
3. Sub-Zero
4. Baraka
5. Goro
6. Nitara
7. Reiko
8. Ermac
9. Kintaro
10. Taven

you kind of have some of the most unpopular characters in the game that you claim to be the most played. if i would have to guess who the top characters are i would have to say:
1) scorpion
2)sub-zero
3)raiden
4)lui kang
5)sonya
6)onaga
7)blaze
8)fujin
9)kung lao
10)chameleon
and thats if i had to guess.i guessed the characters according to how many times is the character is chosen and from the basics of "our favorite" characters (look,style,powers,etc.)
These are also my most favorites too!

Well the idea was to list YOUR most played characters. Not to speculate about who the world's most played characters are.

This is how I see it....

It shouldn't matter if someone like's some or all of the MK games. In whatever way, everyone is still a true MK fan.

If people don't like the idea of the up coming game, MK VS DC, so be it. They will not be considered, an untrue MK fan in this situation.

Now to the topic....

My top 10 most played characters in MKA ( in no order) are;

Smoke
Nightwolf
Tanya
Noob
Nitara
Ashrah
Kano
KungLao
Shang Tsung
Havik

....Anyways, My most played characters are...

1. Hotaru
2. Raiden
3. Quan chi
4. Shujinko
5. Sub Zero
6. Hevvy Devvy (Kreated Character)
7. Baraka
8. Nightwolf
9. Scorpion
10. Peter Griffin

And I only play MK:A in the versus mode with my best friend... Only occasionally in Arcade mode (If I'm really bored)

1. Baraka
2. Reiko
3. Khameleon (KAF)
4. Scorpion
5. Sektor
6. Sub-Zero
7. Kano
8. Shao Khan
9. Taven
10. Shinnok

1. Reiko
2. Stryker
3. Fujin
4. Jarek
5. Scorpion
6. Raiden
7. Shang Tsung
8. Liu Kang (human version, of course)
9. Kung Lao
10. Cyrax

Honorable mentions: Mokap, Kenshi, Kintaro, Hsu Hao (why is he so unpopular anyway?)

Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon are as good as the old ones if not better.

You're apparently a heat machine on these boards, but I agree with this. I love/appreciate the evolution of Mortal Kombat, and have enjoyed every game.