Official Ultimate Mortal Kombat Friends Codes DS Thread

skillz and mushroom, i added you guys. hope to fight you soon. possibly write me to mrjazz@post.sk to arrange the fight. im from europe, playin daily from about 6 pm to 9 pm.

yeah sry guys i can't play now cuz i'm in a hospital -.- internet for my laptop works but not for my DS i'm from europe too :p hop we'll fight soon:redface: :D

My friend code is 378163858976 , I have the EU version though, someone who has it too please add me! There aren't many players in the EU version... I am good at UMK3, but I need some practice cause I haven't played it in a while. I can do great combos, but I've noticed that I lost my touch a bit for avoiding and stuff... Got used to MK vs DC XD.

@7h30n
Are you from Croatia? Awesome, I am from Serbia. If you wanna get the EU version of UMK, then the server can be dead sometimes, but you can still find a match sometimes. This night I found over 7 players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill Post My Fc Tomorrow!

My Fc Is 318096894551 Add Me If U Do Send Me Ur Fc's As Well

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat DS

I just got this game a few days ago and i would love to play someone on it. My code is on my profile now.

I am willing to play online with anyone as long as you honor one simple request: please do NOT play matches with me while using "Game Shark" (or any other adapter similar to it) because I have noticed some major lags on my unit whenever I get hooked up to people who use them...if you are totally cool with that, you will see my friend code right under my avatar and you can hit me up anytime!!!

Last edited:
HI MY NAME IS: Justin IN MORTAL KOMBAT 3 DS ADD ME AND ILL ADD YOU HERE MY FRIEND CODE

POST YOURS AND ILL ADD YOU
BECARFUL IM REALLY REALLY HARD I WONT GO EASY
IF YOUR READY TO FIGHT WHEN IM ONLINE GO TO THE CHAT ROOM OR [CAN YOU ADD ADD OTHER PEOPLES PROFILE? THAN ADD MINES!!!]

If anyone still plays please feel free to add me

373941313320 Nickname = Chuck

I get quitters constantly so being able to actually play a full match would be a treat!

Hello guys.
Does anyone still play UMKDS? I've added a some of you (can't remember who). Anyway, here's my FC: 506977029866. I play on a daily basis after 7pm. Hope fight you guys some time!

Hi I am new here! I'm looking for some good fights on UMK DS! I used to love to play this back in the day. The random match feature always gets me laggy matches and people that rage quit D:

My friend code is 494296154404. PM me if you add me.

Last edited:
hi!
my first post here.
the worldwide matches are often laggy so i guess most of the gamers are from the US.
europeans would be the best but of course i will add others too (at least give it a try, lag depends on many factors not only distance).
i've added everyone from here who checked in this year to my US game.
EU FC: 511468556378
US FC: 507200663738

fight!

Last edited: