Official Ultimate Mortal Kombat Friends Codes DS Thread

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
Post your friend codes here so that you can play with other TRMK'ers!

EDIT: Mine is 227750-132975 (TRMK_JEFF)

I'll continue to add everyone's in this thread.

Last edited:
To any high level players, or anyone looking to become a high level UMK3 player, I encourage you to visit THE premiere site on the web for competetive MK, www.UltimateMK.com

There you will meet other high level players, learn how to become a high level player, see the best combo videos on the web and be a part of one of the best MK kommunity's around.

At least check it out if your if your getting UMK DS. ;)

Last edited:
Well I got the game, thanks to Nintendo's ancient WiFi support I can't play online. I run a very secure WPA network and I can't really drop the security just to play this game. I may need to setup a separate network to play DS.

I steal my internet from the neighbors...I have no problem and no lag...but i still dont know my number.

The number is specific to each game. You go to setup your wireless in the game's menu (usually near the bottom) then there's an option to check your #. Me? I'm not getting it. If they released MKII, I'd jump on it.

I got the game on the 15th, and I've been fighting disconnectors and laggers. I'm tired of it.
My friend code is 365188-498728. Add me if you wish to fight me.

My favorite character is Reptile.

I'll be changing my wireless setup so I can play this soon-ish. Maybe this weekend. So feel free to add me and kick my butt. I should really practice more on my MK cabinet but I don't. It's actually setup for KI1 right now.

I'll be changing my wireless setup so I can play this soon-ish. Maybe this weekend. So feel free to add me and kick my butt. I should really practice more on my MK cabinet but I don't. It's actually setup for KI1 right now.

Nice.

However, I would get ready by playing UMK3 on a console. Its the same, but its hard to pull off anything high level with those tiny DS controls.

Its possible, as in I pulled off one volley on Reptiles infinite combo. Its just harder to do, especially going from cab to DS.

He Pat, you really should look into checking out the forums at UltimateMK.com. I know you'd fit in very well. :)
Its very high traffic forum and its alot of fun. Check it out homie!

He Pat, you really should look into checking out the forums at UltimateMK.com. I know you'd fit in very well. :)
Its very high traffic forum and its alot of fun. Check it out homie!

Yeah I actually did the other day, I did like it. I wanted to register and post but I had other things I was working on (my iPhone game) at the time, and had to focus on that.

I also like the Wiki, I've been considering launching a general MK one here not as specific as UMK is on combos, etc. I run one on the Gears of War site that was really successful. I just want to tie it into the Forums here, so the user groups cross properly.

Hey Everyone. Can Everyone who adds me please tell me that they added me or tell me on AIM. AIM = HouziCanFlip That would be great. Whoever wants ME to add them as a friend which I would appreciate just please tell me in a reply to this forum/thread. When I see that you added, Houzi8698, I will then add you. Because I don't want to put all these people in my friend codes and not be added. So someone please add me as a friend and then tell me what your friend code is. Thank You :ciao:

Friend Code = 0044 1136 7611

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope to play against one of you in the future!!!

Ok I finally got my wireless info setup.

Here is my friend code, which I've added to the original post.

227750-132975 (TRMK_JEFF)

I've added everyone up to this point here and will continue to monitor the thread.

Sounds like we need to setup a time for everyone to meet up and play, but that is for a new thread.

Anyone want to start that?

Last edited: