Official Ultimate Mortal Kombat Friends Codes DS Thread

Haven't actively played UMK3 until I picked up UMK on the DS here, but I'm all for a challenge, even if it means getting my ass kicked:

Nickname: Justin / FC: 219184606032

my freind code is 266435472081. PLEASE add me Ive added most of u:hail::-D:sleep::hmmmm::ciao::pimp::mrgreen::_evil:

Mine is in my signature

I have added all of you.

This is awesome i only have space for 3 more people.come on people add me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not triple post. If you have something else to add, edit your previous post.

Kombat Name: MAtrix ONE

Fav characters: Sub-Zero-Night Wolf

Craziest Combo's I can pull off are!

Human Smoke: Rush in Hk,Lp, drop kick, shadow punch, spear, Hk,D-Lp, D-Hp, Uppercut on Jax, Ninjas, Striker, Night Wolf, roundhouse for the rest. 48% Once this one starts just pop some popcorn and watch lol.

Night Wolf: Rush in Lk, Hp, Hp, Lp, hatchet-Hatchet, Run in Lp, shadow charge. 50% Most of the time I get the standing Hk afterwards for insult to injury lol.

Sub-Zero Classic: I call this one WAKE-UP. I have never seen anyone do this against me, but rest assure I have and will when we meet if you have no blocking skill! Freeze, walk up touching, step back to ussure a combo won't start, 3x Hp, you will stagger, Freeze, walk up, Jump landing a Hk, Hp, Hp, D-Lp, D-HP, drop Kick, slide. 71%

I take turns picking characters to make share each guy gets his best!

If you stall me with waiting in game selections! I will post here about it so others know you're a poor loser that can't and shouldn't play UMK 3.

So you can post your friend codes here, or send to shackmagic@yahoo.com

Just give me the times you want to play, and lets enoy our fights!

Matrix One

P.S. Miss spin is a sick player no doubt, but she's beatable. We both stand even at 2-2 I was using screen name tenderfoot! I think she's using a R-4 though! she has a feature that gives unlimited imput time...........so those spins are always ready to go!

You hear me miss spin.......................you and the me will meet again!

Last edited:
:-DHey Everyone!
My name is Dakota and i play UMK3 for the Nintendo DS!
Please add me! My friend code is 395302181303

I also play UMK3 on the xbox360. My gamertag is MK Dooky4u

2063 4067 5042 please add me if you do not disconnect or use the same character over and over
I actually prefer random select

Hello!

I'm Teon and I'm from Croatia.

Yes I know this isn't an introduction thread but I wanted to introduce myself (my 1st post)

What I really came here for is, to ask do you people still play UMK on DS?

I haven't been in touch with MK for a long time (since ultimatemk.com went down :( ) and though I played MK 1 - 4 (PC only) I was never a competetive player.

That might change, because I'll be buying a Nintendo DS Lite and UMK3 for it so I'll be needing someone to play with, someone to teach me ...

Okay I can't remember how to do this... I only ever did this once. Lol.

4997-5992-3306-3000

Is that correct?

Either way Wi-fis not working right so I've got to get that sorted.

Last edited:
no players around?

yo guys, i just bought my UMK for the DS, but cant find any playaz worldwide nor rated, so i will put in your f.codes and hope...

my code is:

Fight me!