Strategy / Combos thread

OH FOREALS?? FUJIN HAS ZUI QUAN ( i think thats what you meant) THATS LIKE .. REALLY COOL MAN... ESPECIALLY HOW ZUI QUAN IS ANOTHER NAME FOR....

DRUNKEN FIST!

COOL THERES TWO DRUNKARDS IN THE GAME, THATS SO COOL, IS FUJIN FAT LIKE BO RAI CHO NOW?

opps i maent to say Capoeira not zua quan i just had that style in my head soryr it didnt come otu right.

corrections** start in Capoeria style

edenianwarrior said:
opps i maent to say Capoeira not zua quan i just had that style in my head soryr it didnt come otu right.

corrections** start in Capoeria style

Don't worry man. We know what you were trying to say. Capoeria and Zua Quan get mixed up by everyone. Even our aunts who play Mileena for the PS2. I have to say Reptile kicks some major ass in this game. I'm gonna go practice the Fujin combo's you gave. They look really devastating ... especially teamed up with his Tornado Spin.

i do not unnerstand why you all not trust with me. i really have the reptile and fujin if ou need help to unlock them i will show you proof of pictures.

fine then
if they really ARE in the game then show us some pics
and then we will belive you
and if u are lting
then u should be banned

edenianwarrior said:
i do not unnerstand why you all not trust with me. i really have the reptile and fujin if ou need help to unlock them i will show you proof of pictures.

One reason is that you are having a conversation with one of your other socks in this thread. You are both "edenianwarrior" and "ChoyLayFut." Please do not post nonsense in this thread again.

Everyone just ignore the Reptile and Fujin combos; they are bogus.

I hate giving away personal favorite combos, but oh well felt the need to contribute...

Jade - (first style) 3 (juggle) 2, 2, 1, CS, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 48%
2, 2, CS, wait, 4, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 40%
(second style) B+1, 4, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 38%

Sub-Zero - (first style) 1, 2, B+2, wait, 1, 1, 3, CS - 36%
1, 2, B+2, dont wait, 1, 2, 4, CS, 2, CS - 37%
1, 1, 3, CS, wait, 1, 2, CS - 34%

and someone already posted my favorite noob smoke and scorpion ones...anyone know if there is a better combo than that one for scorpion? I haven't been able to come up with one. Or for that matter a better one for Subbie would be awesome too. Or ANY for kenshi that are decent? lol

CrimsnKnight said:
I hate giving away personal favorite combos, but oh well felt the need to contribute...

Jade - (first style) 3 (juggle) 2, 2, 1, CS, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 48%
2, 2, CS, wait, 4, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 40%
(second style) B+1, 4, 4, CS, 1, U+3 - 38%

Sub-Zero - (first style) 1, 2, B+2, wait, 1, 1, 3, CS - 36%
1, 2, B+2, dont wait, 1, 2, 4, CS, 2, CS - 37%

and someone already posted my favorite noob smoke and scorpion ones...anyone know if there is a better combo than that one for scorpion? I haven't been able to come up with one. Or for that matter a better one for Subbie would be awesome too. Or ANY for kenshi that are decent? lol

Wow, you should charge people for divulging secrets like those :roll:

Most folks aren't too fond of Kobra in this game. He looks like a mix between Ken/Ryu and stole Johnny Cage's Moves and Sonya's Kali Sticks. And his background story is crap as well, so not too many people out there are going to have good Kobra combos...

Just see what he has in practice mode K. If you find a decent pop up, then go into his longest linked combo. Thats what most of the combos listed here are.

Try playing with the buttons as well and see if you can come up with a custom combo since not every combo is listed in the moves list. Make sure to add the CS in there after some combos since it moves otherwise incomplete combos along. Then when you find a good one, you can come on here bragging and post it :)

mahalo said:
Wow, you should charge people for divulging secrets like those :roll:

Whats with the attitude? I dont see you contributing. Besides...even if you already knew those combos, not everyone else did

KillKano! said:
Most folks aren't too fond of Kobra in this game. He looks like a mix between Ken/Ryu and stole Johnny Cage's Moves and Sonya's Kali Sticks. And his background story is crap as well, so not too many people out there are going to have good Kobra combos...

Just see what he has in practice mode K. If you find a decent pop up, then go into his longest linked combo. Thats what most of the combos listed here are.

Try playing with the buttons as well and see if you can come up with a custom combo since not every combo is listed in the moves list. Make sure to add the CS in there after some combos since it moves otherwise incomplete combos along. Then when you find a good one, you can come on here bragging and post it :)

Doing it right now...

But like I said countless times

1.) I hate Kobra's unoriginality
2.) I hate his story line
3.) I love his lower fireball and his double kick.

God of thunder said:
Halykon said:
ADullBoy said:
this may be pure bullshit, but some fellow online told me there was a 83%+ kombo for shujinko. haven't figured out what it could be yet, but trying.

got a 41 % with some variation of the combo in the other guys post but that's it.

I'd suspect that to be pure bullshit. Even if it was difficult to pull off, an 83% combo would be a gamebreaker.

I doubt the individual is bull shitting, it wouldn't suprise me that there is an 83% combo or an infinite combo in the game. Mortal Kombat is not known for it's finesse, and I have not yet seen a "damage limit" system like they had in Mortal Kombat 4. Now, the combo would in no way be simple or easy to pull off. Such "game breaking combos," which if any of you have played MvsC2 are very aware of, are quite difficult and take months of game time to perfect.

here it is

http://www.konqrr.com/vids/Combos

look for: MKD_Combo_Shujinko_87.wmv

IF you just want the button combination. Here it is.

Start in Dan Tien Dao, must have li meis flip kick and ermacs body slam
D+2, D+B+3, CS(doesn't hit), B+D+B+4, D+B+3, D+B+3, 1, 1, 1, CS, 4, 4, CS.

17 hits 87% Damage (you may be able to throw in Scorpions Bloody Spear to start this one off, but I'm not sure how it would affect the final count)