Are you excited MK8 is getting a fresh start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're making an MK8? I am so out of the loop. I never even picked up MKA because it didn't look anything more than a rushed product. If they're going to "re-invent" the entire franchise, and it turns ou the changes are good ones, I might pick it up.

I never even picked up MKA because it didn't look anything more than a rushed product.

It seems really interesting to me how common that is to hear these days. So many previously die-hard MK fans apparently just never got around to picking up Armageddon and appear to have more or less completely lost interest in the series. I actually would've fallen into that category too, but recently I decided to sort of reacquaint myself and finally got Armageddon as a gift a couple days ago.

Anyway, I really can't help but be curious about the next reinvention of the series. Now that my interest has been kind of rejuvenated, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they come up with. I think the main thing is that they just take their time with the damn thing and don't rush things to meet some ludicrous deadline. Every single game in the series has been rushed to some extent, and every game has gotten criticism from the fan base just for that fact (aside from perhaps MK2 which completely surpassed the expectations after MK1).

Too bad I'm still one whole console generation behind.

I'm a die-hard MK fan myself. I'll buy ANYTHING with an MK logo on it. Well...at least games anyway, I don't have all the toys and swag. I bought MKA and enjoyed playing it...just not thinking about it. As for MK8, well, I have hopes...not high, not low...just hopes.

I am claiming that im the most excited about mk and wwhen it comes out. i check almost everyday online to find some kind of new video or picture but i'll just have to wait inn silence as the champion of mk.

they're remaking mortal kombat 8? as in mk armageddon??? wtf
~out of the loop~

Did you look at the dates in the thread? The last post was well over 3 years ago. This discussion took place before MK8 (which became MK vs. DC) was even announced. Anyway, since this thread no longer serves a purpose, I'm gonna close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.