POTC: At World's End Summary

Saw it on Thursday night and it was much better than I expected, especially at the battle at the whirlpool. Give all your comments, good or bad, say whatever.

Im' going to try and see it this weekend. It looks really good and I'm hoping that it will give me a lot of inspiration for my comic[involving pirates]. So I hope it's worth the watch.+
EDIT:I'm back, and I'm very dissapointed. I just managed to stay awake

Perhaps it's because I didn't watch the second one, wasn't paying much attention, or was just fight-scene hungry, but during the middle, that movie just dragged on and on. I thought it would never end. My 16 year old sister was sound asleep already, and I was ready to leave the theater and come back when it was over. The big fight at the end was good, but it didn't make up for the big bore in the middle. I was not very satisfied with this film.

Last edited:
Well, I thought it was quite cool actually. Annoying kid in the background asking questions all through the movie was even tolerated as it was fun enough.
Satinsoven I would love to see your pirate comic if it rolls, make sure to let me know dude.

Thanks Mads. Thankfully, I did get a lot of ideas and inspirations from some scenes of the movie. I'll be sure to pack this fiery action into my pirate comic sequel. I might post it here someday when I'm done uploading the first one, but not for a few months at least. I need time to perfect.