Star Trek, Star Wars, and others

Jion_Wansu

I believe that movies and television shows like Star Trek and Star Wars among others reflect event from the real world. I just finished watching an old time classic with Data and Lore. Now that I think about it, I believe that The Borg are like the extrimists from Islam...just brainwashed automatons doing the will of a select few. The Borg want to assimilate everything just like those Muslims want to assimilate everyone as well. The Borg eventually suffered because Species 8472 would not let the Borg assimilte them. Soon we will have a "Species 8472" that will stand up to the Muslim fanaticals. Any thoughts on this analogy or other analogies between the real world and science fiction, then post them here.

Edit: On a side note. Do you guys think there should be a Star Wars X Star Trek trilogy? Both franchises are similar. They have high technologies and mysticism like Sith and Kosst Amojan.

Edit again: Seems like Star Trek Deep Space 9 pretty much sums up the Global War on Terror. On DS9 the conclusion of the war was set on Cardassia Prime and Bajor. I think the Global War on Terror will end somewhere in the Middle East!!! :eek:

Last edited: