The End to Scorpion

pheonix

The End to Scorpion

Noticable content : Blood, gore, etc.

Notes:

I do not know how much I can type on one post before my internet stops my post from working (I hate dial-Up XCU)

This is a story I came up with thinking the idea the loss of the greatest ninja (or 1st great ninja). This story represents my deepest fears in next-gen MK games. What if Scorpion becomes mortal. (I'm very rusty at story telling [Haven't done fanfiction in a long time]) So I hope you enjoy this fic.

Death. Defeat. Revenge. What is there to tell? My death was inevitable since the begining of my journey. Little did I know that everyone I had known, everything I had known would betray me.

(Picking up around MK: deception)

The Elder Gods knew I would betray them. They engulfed my destiny from their omni-escent eyes. They were the true evil. Their Promises were like flowers burning into a fire like eternal grasping, eventually melting into coal, or the basis of the void.... Nothing.

As I slew Onaga the realms were deemed safe, but the Elders were unsatisfied. As they sent me on a mission to kill the "Followers" of Onaga in a clearly familiar temple... It was a trap leading me into their betrayel.

These were no "Onaga Followers", they were monks of the Elder Gods temples. Little to my advantage did I finally understand the leading path of my destruction. Justified... "It is justified!"

"The Thunder God Raiden had been banned after the events of Onaga's resurection. Sent to forever be consumed by the evil lusting aura of the Netherworld. Yet the Elders justified these killings as betrayel on my part. My Immortality was stripped and now I seek the last enemies that I take my revenge on before my soul is sent into the inferno with Raiden below

To be continued

Sorry I stopped here usually I try to finish my stories half-way before ending a post but I am exhausted, etc. So what doen anyone think? Should I possibly continue?

Continue!! I must read more! muhahahah! lol, but really, I like it, post some more would u?

Alright I will continue. -Thanks for the response BTW.

But you'll have to wait till I get high-speed internet, Broadband, or time in class.

Which should be by next month.