Why couldn't you people wait?

kornabus

I first laid eyes on MK back in 92' when i was 12. I remember MK1 as a godsend, it was the craziest and most fun i had with any game.

Being 12 i did not realize that they could not convert the game perfectly onto a home console. I got the Genesis version and man was i dissapointed!!!!

I called EB games yesterday, the 6th, and buddy said that the Premium edition was delayed until friday the 8th!!! Bummer!!!

Sooo, my questions is this.....

Why would you pick up the game when all you have to do is spend $10 more in the states, or $20 more here in Canada and you'd have a perfect version of MK1?

But i guess most of you are not old enough to remember the first one??
That's my theory!

I heard the Kollectors editions came out in the states....i'm not sure, but why would Canadians buy the game when, in 1 more day, you could have gotten extra goodies!!!

MK1 as i remember it, being 12, was so amazing!!! I would be willing to pay an extra $50 just to have a arcade perfect version.......

PEACE

You must be the same age as me, as I was also 12 when MK1 was out. I too used to play the hell out of it and when it came to the Genesis, I played the hell outta that one too. MK2 came out and it was on. I kinda fell outta the MK loop after MK3 but came back last year with DA. I am hoping to pick up MK:D today sometime after work.

What system do you plan on getting MK:D on kornabus?

Dude,

i'm getting it for PS2, but i have to wait until tomorrow (friday) here in Vancouver cuz for some reason we're not so lucky in Canada...

Yah man back in 92 i was in the arcade almost everyday, and on genesis i played for hours for a year

yeah i was ten when the original was released and i remember having to sneak any arcade time, b/c old mom was totally against the fighting and blood. While I remember being absolutely enamoured by the game at the time, I currently feel absolutely ambivalent towards it now. I want the new game, that's all. In fact that's why I came to this particular forum, to discuss MK: DECEPTION. Instead I find this garbage topic. Post crap in the right forum moron.

ADullBoy said:
yeah i was ten when the original was released and i remember having to sneak any arcade time, b/c old mom was totally against the fighting and blood. While I remember being absolutely enamoured by the game at the time, I currently feel absolutely ambivalent towards it now. I want the new game, that's all. In fact that's why I came to this particular forum, to discuss MK: DECEPTION. Instead I find this garbage topic. Post crap in the right forum moron.

Whoa...ease up there on the new people. Kindly suggest what forum this belongs to and notify a mod to move it.

Haha I was only 5 when MK1 came out, I played as Kano in the arcade, I remember that day because my older brother had been wanting to show me the game for the longest of times and was so proud of me when I finally played it.

MK 1 came out when i was 5, I also remember that day at the "Red Robin" restaurant, me and my dad were playing. All i remember is me being too small to see the bottom half of the screen, and i picked Scorpion both times i played i was sad cuz i wanted a different character the 2nd time but i couldnt see.... :(

man you guys are lucky I was only 2 when that game came out but I did play mk 2 in the arcade I would put quarters in and lose on purpose just to see if the cpu would do a falitality on me .