NEW script

kold_as_ice92

well i finally realized that "Wet Dog" is extremely retarded, so I took some time off my OTHER action script Hot Blood in Cold Moscow to do ANOTHER action script im totally sure of. It's titled Final Mercy and the main character is a cop/former Special Forces recruit Jack Mercer. when his father is shot bad(and thrown in the hospital) while trying to stop a Deli robbery of a highly organized crime group, Jack discovers that the police department knows exactly who did it but won't investigate or even make an arrest, Jack chooses to serve his own kind of justice--bullets by the gallon.
hopefully something to resurrect the Steven Seagal-style of action.

Right, so I believe this goes in the Fan-fic forum, and maybe you should just wait until you're done to show it to us, rather than giving us a preview and mentioning several scripts that we've never even heard of.

Yeah, move it over to the Writing forum

Otherwise, it sounds like one of those movies that you watch on a friday with your friends. It's not interesting, per se, but you watch it because you can focus on your pizza with it playing. You aren't exactly excited to watch it, but you find it's a fun movie to watch when your friends and you are chilling.