Leave It To Midway To Screw Up MK1 Again..

Ermac_Wins

Just got done playing MK:D for the first time and I must say that I'm very impressed. But damn does the PS2 version of the supposed ''Arcade Perfect'' MK1 BLOW!! All I can say is thank the heavens for MAME, because this console version has got MAJOR SOUND ISSUES! HOW COULD THEY RELEASE THIS AND CALL IT ''ARCADE PERFECT?'' THAT'S ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY!

I just hope now that MK2 isn't this way on Midway Arcade Treasures 2, or I'll throw it out the friggin' window.

Arcade Perfect My Ass!!!!

Yeah, I noticed that the shaolin palace thing has no sound at all, and there were a couple sound skips here and there, but I didn't think it was that bad. It is kind of nuts though that after 12 years they still can't create a truly arcade-perfect title. But honestly, the MAME version isn't perfect either. There's a few graphical issues, and right now mine just isn't working correctly at all. For some reason all you can do is throws and the rest of the moves don't connect.

granted i havent spend alot of time playing the MK1 version, but so far i didnt see ne problems with it, its just as i remember it, but i prolly havnt played MK1 for at least 7 years, maybe more.

Well MKII and MK3 will be out this week (which I've been REALLY excited about since I read about Midway Arcade Treasures). I haven't gotten my copy of Deception yet (chose the wrong shipping type...) so I haven't played it OR the supposedly buggy MK1 but I'm hoping that MKII and MK3 are as good as billed...arcade perfect.