Samurai Jack

K1LLKANO

A quick sig I whipped up because I miss Samurai Jack :whine:

samuraijacksig21zf4.jpg

Took my advice and made something, did ye?

Oi, the nostalgia. I used to love watching Samurai Jack, and I never got to see the end of it. Awesome sig, K1ll. 8/10

There's not enough going on, you just left a big empty space on the sides.

Good sig, not enough pizazz. (empty space, one color) Although I do like it and using one color is something I do often, it doesn't look your best K1LL. 8/10

As for Jack, I too miss the show.

Decent sig, but the effects really constrast against Jack's blockyness. The art design isn't really suited to the "shadow" flames. Also, pretty much the whole thing except for Jack is boring. I get he's the focus point, but it's not aesthetically pleasing. At least to me, of course.

6/10 because I know you can do so much better.

Also, on the show, wouldn't you be able to find some it on some sort of site like YouTube? I'm sure it'd be somewhere.

Samurai Jack was awesome. And it found a loophole to be ultra-violent without breaking any Cartoon Network rules by only fighting robots with "oil" for blood. Plus he was just badass. I never saw the ending either...maybe I will check Youtube.

Oh yea, the sig. Love the show, hate the signature. I can barely discern Jack from amongst the rest of all that green which there happens to be too much of. It's bland.