A simple Challenge

Kosta

I would like to make a request. Just for fun, I would like somebody to name something that a woman can do, that can't be done by a man. This does not include bodily functions, such as birthin' babiez. I mean in today's society, to futher us, what can a woman do that a man can't.

As an added bonus, I'd love for anyone to post something a man can do that a woman can't.

This is just for me to settle an arguement. If it offends some, suck it up.

Hit their spouse.

Have people with a TV show change their spouse. For example, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. That show only works one way. Men could not drop their girlfriend off with a couple of whores and say, "just slut her up a little bit." According to Jeff Foxworthy that is. =) but I agree.

Get into a fight over something stupid.

Be detailed with story telling.

Thats about it, men are just better I guess.

An interesting fact for something women can do that men can't is,

Put a chair against a wall, now bend over at the waist in front of the chair so your body makes a 90 degree angle with your head touching the wall. Lift the chair off the ground, then try to straighten your body out.

A woman can do it, a man can't.

And the women at work swear they can't lift 50lb bags of flour or get things from the top racks, at least when there are men around lol.

Women can't resist standing round the clock gossiping while I'm trying to clock in at work in the morning.

Theres a poster at my school that says:

Great people talk about great ideas.
Average people talk about average ideas.
Small people talk about other people.

I guess that all women are small people then. =)

So, point proven. Thanks guys ;)

You can continue to post if you want. I enjoy seeing women get bashed. I mean, their fun to look at and all, but dead useless. Except for... you know ;)

Well, based on physical ability females are genetically less strong (physically). Women are also not as good at math IN GENERAL. There are women who rock at math just like there are men who suck at it. Other than that really there is no major mental difference between men and women. I see no reason to prejudice against either sex based on stereotypes or statistics as there are always exceptions.

Now an issue that actually has concrete evidence that women can be harmful in some situations is PMS. PMS is real and it affects all women with a functioning uterus. Common side-effects of PMS involve violent mood swings, painful cramps, and a lack of basic reasoning abilities. If you have trouble with PMS please consult your doctor after all symptoms have subsided as you may well kill your doctor in a rage and then you'd be totally screwed right? Please use PMS as directed by your health care provider.

It has been scientifically proven that men are smarter than women. The average man has 6 more brain cells than the woman.

OH!

It has been scientifically proven that men are smarter than women. The average man has 6 more brain cells than the woman.

OH!

true but mostly men are the ones who lose those brain cells beacause they're stupid enough to sniff markers and what not.

A woman can ask for directions. A man will drive in circles all day and never ask for directions. :p

Men and women can't all be generalized either. I would rather talk about gore and shit than make up and hair. I'd rather play video games and watch sports than go shopping. My job requires me to lift up to 50 LBS and I do it daily. I don't sit and gossip about other people because my life isn't that boring.

Yeah, a woman would never do that. (Ghost)

Lol, Jade, I think that you got that from movies. I'm sure you've never had that happen to you.

None of the guys I know ask for directions. They'd rather drive around all day until they find the place lol.

Stereotypes are useless if you ask me.

I wouldn't drive around in a circle looking for the place I need to find...I would go home and get on www.google.com MAPS!

I simply wanted to see if anyone could name a difference. There really isn't for one either way, except physically and mentally, where males are generally stronger muscular wise, and slightly more intelligent. That's just because we're riding of the coattails of our ancestors where females were only good for mating. The men had to hunt and think and help their race survive and prosper.

I'm sensing that with the current rise of equality among the sexes in our society that in the next 100 years most of our thinkers will be females, just because of general stereotypes among women, including but not limited, being generally more patient then men, more practical, and to have more "Common Sense".

The reason I brought this up was because me and my sister were fighting about which sex was better, and only through looking up some hard proven facts and extensive surveys could I feel right posting those facts above.

I'd like to thank you all for the help in this little thing, and feel free to continue posting. What I'm saying is no means stop. I'm just saying the true reasons behind me wanting to see this stuff. Bash on, dudes and dudettes :D

If you ask for my honest opinion, men>women.

I am rather famous for not getting along with many other females harhar. If you are a female and I get along with you, you are pretty damn cool *looks at Vixen* :)

Lol, Jade, you do to gossip. I've seen your pics, you love to do your hair and make up. And you do gossip, you made a thread one time ***** about some girl that sat at your table and spoke a different language. =)

Your sister is jealous =). Tell her that and then get a flame war started between you two.

I never said I didn't do my hair and make up. I do my hair and make up but I don't spend an hour doing it and if it looks like shit, I go outside anyways lol. I hate talking about it though, it's a boring subject.

I wasn't talking about the girl who wasnt speaking english, that wasn't the purpose of the thread. The point was the actual subject of not speaking english and what people thought of that. I wasn't gossiping about her, just talking the language topic.

I don't have a sister :(