Any problems with online play?

jgreenwo

One thing that I didn't really like was that I was playing against some other guy, and I lost the first match. This was right when I got home with the game, so I was a little rusty. I then won the next three matches in a row, and I was just to the point where it said "Finish Him" in the next match, which would have made my record 4-1, and the other guy disconnected. For some reason, it only saved my record as being 1-1. I think it should have at least been 3-1, if not 4-1. I'm just curious if this is going to happen every time some chump decides to pull the plug because he is losing too many matches.

Man I heard there have cheaters or at least, game shark codes for online play that piss me off, maybe it was some of these cheaters

Did you try loging off, and then back on. I won 8 matches and lost 1, and my account wasn't up dated, then I logged off, and a little while later, logged back on, and all was well.

Havik said:
Did you try loging off, and then back on. I won 8 matches and lost 1, and my account wasn't up dated, then I logged off, and a little while later, logged back on, and all was well.

No, I haven't tried that yet. Maybe that is the problem. I'm going to try to be online this weekend also.

anyone else experiencing occasionally that their screen turns black and you have to reset your ps2 while online. it only seems to happen either before or sometimes after a match.

i've been playing a lot ~200 matches. its only happened maybe 4 or 5 times, but i'll initiate a challenge or accept a challenge and instead of the dual scorpion loading screen the whole screen goes black and waiting several minutes yields no change, so now I just reset the ps2 and log back on. just a pain in the ass really. I doubt it has only occured to me, but i'm just not sure why it does happen.

I rarely play anyone with less than 3 stars. Sorry -bones- (RR).

ADullBoy said:
I rarely play anyone with less than 3 stars. Sorry -bones- (RR).

It's alright. My thing goes up and down all the time.

I always get disconnected. Works fine with other games that I play online though.

It might not be just you. I always have 4 stars, and I have disconnected, well it never registers, but it hasen't on my friends one day when one of us disconnected. The server could be kind of weak right now, which I think it is.

Havik said:
It might not be just you. I always have 4 stars, and I have disconnected, well it never registers, but it hasen't on my friends one day when one of us disconnected. The server could be kind of weak right now, which I think it is.

I think so too.

Sorry you guys i'm new to this community but I have a question. The keyboard is not supported on MKD Online? And if it is how do I get it to work?

This is the way to fix the problems you are having:

1. Turn off your console
2. Remove disk from console and clean it.
3. Race to nearest video game retailer and trade in your PS2 for an XBox.

Once all three steps are complete, add me to your friends list. :wink:

It looks like their construction on the server is finished. As my account has been updated every 10 mins now or so. Which isn't bad in my opinion. I only get lag when going up against someone with 1 star or less now as well. And I have had no disconnects after the update.

Benzo said:
Come you guys seriously. Is the PS2 keyboard support on MKD online? Or do I need to get a headset.
I don't know honesty. Either way I would defently pick upthe headseat. It makes it like the other person is right there. I don't think the keyboard is worth your money unless you have a lot to spend.

If it does work, it's only going to be while you are sitting in a room waiting for a match up. So not much good at all, just typing faster.

I will admit that sometimes gameplay is alittle glitchy, but other than that its kool. I gotta question, while in the lobby are the amount of stars beside the user's name an indication how good their connection is? I know this may be a dumb question but I just had to ask because alot of times I play people with 5 stars and still have alittle lag which is critical in high level matches.