The Departing/Returning Members Thread

LOL, dude I am not leaving, dont worry. I will definitely be on here when I am taking MK breaks.

Yay:DDD. Man Taj you are like the 1st person I the site I been kool with lol.

Yeah guys I'm gonna have to say good-bye for a while. The final straw was that guy making a whole thread about me "defending" Jade. First off I wasn't defending anybody, Jade is a big girl she can defend herself. I said what I said because I don't find it funny every time a girl lays down the law or enforces a rule, the whole "lololol she's on her period" jokes come up. It's stupid, and childish. It's funny he brought up the fact she's married, ok bro really you HONESTLY thought I was subtly hitting on her? Lol, no. I don't have to resort to hitting on girls on the Internet (although I have met some pretty great ones ;). Dude can't even grow some hair on his balls and straight up say who he was talking about.

I love this site guys, but to be honest the last couple weeks haven't been so great. No real discussions going on, people flaming each other left and right, and trolls everywhere you look. I'll still be around the Facebook TRMK community, and I'll check in here every know and then to check the news. If you wanna contact me I have AIM and Skype or you can just hit me up on Facebook. Thanks for letting me be a part of this kommunity guys. It's been fun.

Glad I have you on Facebook and Skype. Kan't wait for you to kome back. Gonna miss your great posts"/.

Of kourse we are. You are the 1st person in these forums that I fought in online. Was I the 1st person you were kool with by the way?

Yea, To be honest, You were the first person I really met here. I just type fast and Love to be online, Thats why I have so many posts for just joining about 4/5days ago And Dude, we didn't 'Fight' we just got our 'Awesomeness Vibes' Up for MK9 Online.

Aw, im on hiatus for a few days and when i get back, DCP is deciding to leave? Noo dont abandon me here with these.. people :S

haha, joking, i love this forum. well, the cool people like the mods and some chill individuals ive befriended. It sucks to see people go due to silly trolling/flaming, but unfortunately you guys wont get rid of me that easily ;)

Aw, im on hiatus for a few days and when i get back, DCP is deciding to leave? Noo dont abandon me here with these.. people :S

haha, joking, i love this forum. well, the cool people like the mods and some chill individuals ive befriended. It sucks to see people go due to silly trolling/flaming, but unfortunately you guys wont get rid of me that easily ;)

DCP = Mine, mine, mine. How many times do I have to say it? :p

Glad you won't be leaving us, Zaf. Welcome back from your little hiatus, btw.

Is that a challenge? >: )

lol, Here he goes right now Apparently.

Lol he hates him!!!

Yea, To be honest, You were the first person I really met here. I just type fast and Love to be online, Thats why I have so many posts for just joining about 4/5days ago And Dude, we didn't 'Fight' we just got our 'Awesomeness Vibes' Up for MK9 Online.

Lol I am your Taj Gill then. He was the 1st person I meet and been kool with ever since I been here bekause I helped him out with a Sub-Zero and Scorpion thing. You are one of my BFFS here:DDD. I am the same way. I am on 24/7. Thats why I have so many post. Its klose to Jade's posts. I am good at discussing the MK storyline. What are you good at discussing when it komes to MK?

I am not here to fight I am here because trmk makes me happy and I need something to distract me from my incident at my job

Bottom line, lets just work together and get the trolls out of TRMK so all of the good posters can not be shunned by idiots. We dont wanna be like TMK like MK_Reaper said.

@Baraka2011 - Sorry if I was a bit harsh on the Kratos thread, I just didnt like the fact the whole debate and calling out people started again. We had to deal with that when the actual announcement took place, there was clashes from weeks on end on the forums and it was becoming like that again. Youre new, so I shouldve given you the benefit of the doubt, so my bad.

lol, Here he goes right now Apparently.

Ta-Daa, I don't know why, but I'll just sit back and watch this happen...Implying something Good will happen.
This..... I'm a show to you ok I can juggle strip and act watcha want me to do

U know Matt u really are a pain in the ass but I'm not here to fight u my job was robbed and I was right there when it happened

Last edited by a moderator: