The Departing/Returning Members Thread

MaxDam

Hey , The sim sent me a quick message telling that trmk.org was back. I couldn't get here that soon but I'm here, Finally!!!! Great memories!

Thanks guys. lol I thought you got rid of those sigs knowing that was made more than 1 or 2 year ago.

Ethix said:
Maxdam, welcome back, man! Make any sigs lately?

not really, apart to one that is on my sig right now. I kinda lost the interest on doing sigs and fakes. I hope I'll get some motivation anytime soon. :wink:

MaxDam said:
Thanks guys. lol I thought you got rid of those sigs knowing that was made more than 1 or 2 year ago.

Dude great to have you back and ive still got my sigs uve made for me as well. Great to have you back !

- El Chupacabra Lives Again -

Well, well. The good old TRMK boards are back up and running. I havn't and don't currently have the time to browse over the forums and check who has returned ... but I will later tonight in between playing Deception and watching the MLB Playoffs.

I just wanted to give a nice warm welcome (if im capable of that) to all the new board members and a "hey" to my former board friends and enemies.

Great to have the board alive again ... can't wait for the fun to start.

El Chupacabra

Nah. Got the X-Box. I only use that laggy PS2 when I have to. I still have to setup another live account though ... canceled it a long while back because I never really used it. Guess I have a reason to once again. Still, I gotta get familiar with the game and some combatants first...

Nice to see you guys around again - MaxDam and J. Don't remember your name Illusion - but I figure you are posting under a different one.

Lets just all hope IceGhost doesn't return. I can go without that guy...

I will be hovering around the forum later tonight. Just got back from class and a doctors appointment and so forth ... so I've only watched the Intro and fooled with some guys in Practice mode.

Chupacabra its awesome to see you again man looking forward to having many conversations with you once basketball season starts up :wink: how about them Lakers ? lol anyways man great to see you again.

El Chupacabra said:
Don't remember your name Illusion - but I figure you are posting under a different one.

Likewise to Ethix post; we didn't talk much either. I remember people by their signature and their unique nicknames—like yours. Anyways, one of my old nicks were: (Read the sig)
Marcel_Sig.jpg