The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Its like a mix, I'm serious in the fact that I'm not lying. But at the same time I'm not serious about it because I don't care about their relationship problems.

Shut up you slut, we only talk about RE in the RE6 thread or if someone makes a reference in the Fan Fic threads. :p

Damn son, sucks to be you :rolleyes:

Just wait until MK10 is announced, it'll bring a shit ton of scrubs to wreck upon and RE haters.

I've actually been thinking about leaving this site though, it's not the same anymore <_<

I think it's funny how every time I come in here there is ALWAYS 2 guest lurking.

I'm sorry but I think it's all stupid really.

I left this site for a week or so because me and Tit's got in to a huge argument and there was personal stuff going on in my life that if I wouldn't have fixed...I'd be dead by my own hand.

I returned a week later and said fvck it because I shouldn't have to leave because someone else hated me.

She shouldn't have left because someone called her out on her bullshit. Spine shouldn't have been a suck up either.

While I don't have a problem with them anymore and I've apologized to both of them, that was weak as hell on both their ends.

Stealing poems is weak as hell, but it was a massive overreaction to just leave like that and an overreaction to react the way she did to the situation. She couldn't have made it any more obvious that she was bullshiting.

To be honest, I think that she just craves attention. What other reason would she have to make something so dumb in to a massive thing.

You guys, what's done is done. I think you should just let it be, and besides there's no point continuing to talk about it since it won't accomplish anything. It was their decision to leave, and now they're gone. People come and go all the time.

Can't wait for the day I can say I'm leaving. Because that will mean I've got somethin' goin on thats actually important.
Till then I'm working and wasting. Till I go to E College and eventually drop out.

The Chinese are going to invade us soon

Can't wait for the day I can say I'm leaving. Because that will mean I've got somethin' goin on thats actually important.
Till then I'm working and wasting. Till I go to E College and eventually drop out.

From my understanding, My research isn't as hardcore into this. But some people believe China needs our success and as long as their pockets are deep they might bail us out.

We just need to get the motivation for corporations to buy our politicans out of the system. They are passing laws that benefit the 1% and a few other people, all for dat few million at the end of their term.

We legalized bribery, and we legalized crime.

We're ed unless all the stupid people that vote don't wake the hell up and start voting for people with integrity, and ignore the mainstream media, who are also paid for by corporations and paid by politicians who give them their ads. Thus making them want to swing your vote in their direction for that money.

I remember watching news back when I was 16, and thought nothing of it. Once you do research and find out just how corrupt and ed up the system is, The mainstream media will make you sick to your stomach.

I do plenty of important things and still post, I can usually do w/e, and randomly alt+tab, Ctrl+R, to see any new posts. Then go back to what I was doing.

Which is why I usually avoid all mumbo jumbo in just talk.

Unless it's a music post by you BBBLP :love:

You guys, what's done is done. I think you should just let it be, and besides there's no point continuing to talk about it since it won't accomplish anything. It was their decision to leave, and now they're gone. People come and go all the time.

For the most part OG, I agree with you. But I will say that while people do come and go all the time, this is the first time in all my years here that I've seen someone relevant actually have their account deleted.

don't be silly bbblp... the Chinese will do no such thing. Even if the US has begun its decline on the world stage (and I'm not even 100% sure of that), we've got a long way to fall.

Damn son, sucks to be you :rolleyes:

Just wait until MK10 is announced, it'll bring a shit ton of scrubs to wreck upon and RE haters.

I've actually been thinking about leaving this site though, it's not the same anymore <_<

We're gonna get a shit ton of threads about why zoning shouldn't be in fighting games and how you shouldn't 'spam' combos and how if you use the same combo more than once you're terrible.

Not looking forward to it.

BBBLP you have the lamest avatar on this whole site :laugh:

Shuma Gorath <3

Sickest Avatar on this site as of now.

1648.jpg