The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Well shit I said I was leaving for a couple of months but I miss all of you bastards and it's the weekend...

So here I am making my premature return :roll:

I'm still not gonna post as much as in the past and limit myself only to the weekends...

But I'm back.

/nolife

Nothing Huge for me, Just gonna be gone for the weekend for a tournament. And apparently some sort of convention. My friend will not tell me!!!!

It better not surprise me in a bad way lol.

Nothing Huge for me, Just gonna be gone for the weekend for a tournament. And apparently some sort of convention. My friend will not tell me!!!!

It better not surprise me in a bad way lol.

Watch out for Sailor Bubba, and keep your powder dry when hunting big Gothapotamus.

Watch out for Sailor Bubba, and keep your powder dry when hunting big Gothapotamus.

I just hope it's nothing like a Drag Queen convention or something LOL.

I'm guessing it's probably a anime convention, but it's just a guess.

A glorious thing about being a tournament player and knowing alot of other tournament players.

I get to sleep almost ANYWHERE in the US for free. SICK!!! I know. I would house them too though if they ever needed it lol.

Drag Queens are funny though!

God, I'm trying to imagine a drag convention now. That shit would be epic lolz. That reminds me that I have a lot of RuPaul's Drag Race 2 left to watch on my DVR. Ah, lazy.

Drag Queens are funny though!

God, I'm trying to imagine a drag convention now. That shit would be epic lolz. That reminds me that I have a lot of RuPaul's Drag Race 2 left to watch on my DVR. Ah, lazy.

I'm an open minded individual so a person wearing drag does not affect me. But I'm not homosexual, so if one hit on me or something that would be quite awkward and uncomfortable.

random funny drag story. When I worked at Golden Corral as the person who gets your drinks. A guy wearing drag came in... and I said...

"Would you like some sweat tea sir?"
"I mean Mam..."
"I mean sir..."
"I...."
"FFFFAWWWWWWWUU-----"
*runs into the kitchen*

Apparently the guy wearing drag thought I was hilarious so I didn't get in trouble or anything. Then my boss just told me "Well I hope he just doesn't ask where the restrooms are."

I am leaving this forum for now and come back when the next MK comes out

(I will still check my inbox if anyone sends me a PM though)

i'm leaving to go take care of some personal matters. i hope i return soon, this stinks. i don't want to toil away from here long but, nature calls my friends.

I'M BACK! and i'm 3 pounds lighter!

Last edited: