The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Trying to decide if I should leave for a short period of time or not. I don't want to, but I really haven't been feeling great due to some things in my social life. Everything is tedious, I don't want to wake up in the morning and I don't think that's very healthy & I need 100% of my effort to fix it. I don't know if i'm leaving here yet, I hope I don't have to but if it gets worse then I might have to.

Trying to decide if I should leave for a short period of time or not. I don't want to, but I really haven't been feeling great due to some things in my social life. Everything is tedious, I don't want to wake up in the morning and I don't think that's very healthy & I need 100% of my effort to fix it. I don't know if i'm leaving here yet, I hope I don't have to but if it gets worse then I might have to.

I will be highly depressed by your departure. Not only will I be losing Kzaoo, but I'll be losing the baby.

But if it's necessary for the better, a farewell is all good.

"Take your leave!"

If you must.

Otherwise, you ain't goin' nowhere :mad:

I will be highly depressed by your departure. Not only will I be losing Kzaoo, but I'll be losing the baby.

But if it's necessary for the better, a farewell is all good.

"Take your leave!"

If you must.

Otherwise, you ain't goin' nowhere :mad:

The baby won't be lost. We can transfer it by scissoring.

Now you do :love:

AsianNippleLick.jpg

To be honest, I was sort of worried nobody would remember me. In hindsight, that was a rather unintelligent stance for me to take.

Thank you all for your kind words. Things have been... difficult, the past few months.

I see. Well whatever happened I'm glad you had your difficulties resolved. We can't forget ya bud, well most of the fanfic writers anyway :D