The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Re: I'm going to stop coming here

because the advertisements have gotten super annoying.

What's with having two video ads on the main page, whose volume you can not turn down, that play at the same time so you couldn't even listen to them if you wanted to?

Are you sure it has nothing to do with the MKAK complaint thread.. I mean, official patch getting closed, so now you have no reason to come here?
Just asking ;)

You go to post on a forum with the volume turned up?

If you listen to music while surfing, k, but it's odd if you have your volume up and going to forums to post.

Bye, see you in a week or two.

You go to post on a forum with the volume turned up?

If you listen to music while surfing, k, but it's odd if you have your volume up and going to forums to post.

Bye, see you in a week or two.

Not going to lie, I laughed hard on that last part :rofl:

When did this thread turn into "Just Talk 3"? Also, this thread should ONLY be used if you are leaving long term i.e. a month or so. If you are leaving for a day or two, no need to announce it. I'm sure no one will forget about you in that time.

Okay ppl... I'm back! No telling how long I'll actually stick around this time... but we shall see. I know many of you even though you don't know (or remember) me. Just a perk of who I'm married to... :)

I miss this place... Idk why but I guess you could say I have grown attached to it. Well anyways Im back from my 3 month trip. Still wont be on as much, but hell better then nothing :D