The Departing/Returning Members Thread

-illusion- said:
Check your Junk mail. :wink:

Wow, why didn't he think of doing that 2-3 weeks ago when all of this came about? Oh wait, he did. Thats why he got desperate today and made a new account.

See, TRMK has great credability. So great in fact that they won't even read a simple PM and activate a simple account for someone. Instead, they make the user's chosen name inactive so he/she has to join with another account. Isn't it great? I think it is. Especially since I told them numerous times that Kan0 never got the activation email in any of his hotmail folders.

So how about you take your junk folder, currently filled with every post you make, and shove it up your ass? :wink:

Yeah, its GBD. I got sick and tired of waiting for my stupid account to be activated (because like Kan0, I didn't get my verification email) so I just made this.

Ahhh, TRMK. <3

HI SWEETHEARTS!

Hi Uncle Danté ;) Missed posting with you babeh.

GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
whatashame said:
GuiltyByDesignDamnit said:
Hi Uncle Danté ;) Missed posting with you babeh.

U R way 2 teh sexeh for meh....but I love dem boobies you B gots, toots. :wink:
;)
You're the best Uncle ever, even though you didnt get me a birthday present.

CRAP!!! :oops: :( I'm sorry, pumpkin'. Don't feel left out; I'm just an A-typical guy that still forgets the needs of the women in his life because I'm am still solely possessed with my incessant desires to have sex with them. So, when you think of that way, you should be flatterred that I forgot your Bday, because i was thinking of you in the shower. :D

Well hot damn, I'm just an A-typical female who is obsessed with being spoiled with materialistic objects like cute lingerie and stuffed animals. So if you think of it that way, damnit gimme my present.

:: Kan0 ::

I just changed my name to g0d because everyone knows me by that name anyway.

g0d said:
:: Kan0 ::

I just changed my name to g0d because everyone knows me by that name anyway.

Ohhhhhh-Tay!
st-200.jpg

whatashame said:
That's Buckwheat, man!!!!! g0d should know these things!

I know who it is, tard, I simply added the fact that a black boy named Toby is one of my notable impressions. Don't ask why..

Oh, and g0d doesn't know much, if you're referring to my real life counterpart, I mean.

BloodLust said:
whatashame said:

"If we were yo kids we'd punish ourselves!"

:lol:
hey, you live in Tennessee, right? Does everyone there sound as fucking slow and retarded there as they do in good ole' Georgia? ...*Banjo starts a twangin'*

whatashame said:
BloodLust said:
whatashame said:
That's Buckwheat, man!!!!!( g0d should know these things!

hey, you live in Tennessee, right? Does everyone there sound as !@#$ slow and retarded there as they do in good ole' Georgia? ...*Banjo starts a twangin'*
At least you got something that still twangs, you old sloppy fuck.

g0d said:
whatashame said:
BloodLust said:
whatashame said:

hey, you live in Tennessee, right? Does everyone there sound as !@#$ slow and retarded there as they do in good ole' Georgia? ...*Banjo starts a twangin'*
At least you got something that still twangs, you old sloppy !@#$.

Hey now, down here in Georgia, callin' sumun' a "!@#$" is fightin' symbols, ya varmit!!! Now take this..*%^>!!