The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I'm gonna have to go with DCP on this one. There's a huge influx of trolls right now, and it's getting pointless to contribute.

Sorry Pat, I couldnt help it :p. Bottom line, there is one less troll to feed in the TRMK zoo. Courtesy of Alisa :D!

Yes, save all of the troll feed for me...

9zn61v.jpg

The thing is, most of the trolls are actually the same people.

Most are kontankarite making one account per day.

Eh.. good rule of thumb for anything online.. don't take anything someone says at face value.. especially trolls.. You can't really take stuff personal or you might as well just unplug your modem/router. Obviously there are people here who enjoy your company so don't let one or two people ruin it for ya. :)

Don't let the trolls win! Unless you play a troll in WoW.. :p

Woah! This is the first time I've ever seen you post Malitor Greymaulkin (thank god for copy and paste lol)!

@RockHard: I understand. This is why you are the marketer and I am the tester.

Eh.. good rule of thumb for anything online.. don't take anything someone says at face value.. especially trolls.. You can't really take stuff personal or you might as well just unplug your modem/router. Obviously there are people here who enjoy your company so don't let one or two people ruin it for ya. :)

Don't let the trolls win! Unless you play a troll in WoW.. :p

Pfft, these guys haven't had the pleasure of someone making threads about them in OTHER forums!

;P

NO! Dont go man, I love your posts and we always agree on the same things.

Why are all of the good contributors leaving :(.

People should just report the losers and let us take care of them (with pleasure <3)

We don't tolerate immature people who have nothing better to do than sit there and flame people anonymously. These are the same people who don't have the balls to do it face to face so don't get mad and let them win. If you ignore them, they will get bored and go away.

A lot of good people want to leave because of immature members but we wont let them leave so they are stuck here with us forever <3

NO! Dont go man, I love your posts and we always agree on the same things.

Why are all of the good contributors leaving :(.

Woah woah WOAH dude! I'm not going anywhere haha. I was just agreeing with dcp. Jeez, when it get to the point where you're making several accounts a day just to troll people.. that's pretty sad. I'm trying to picture something that pushes me to the point of doing that... I just can't. Must've been one severely sad childhood.

People are dropping like flies around here. I'm so startled.

I think it's funny that people go on to make lengthy posts saying "Sorry guys, I'm taking a break from this site... blah blah blah" rather than just popping in and out to comment on decent threads.

I guess they like the dramz of it.

I came from a very uncontrolable site and your gonna leave!? I say no stick it out I like your posts and whats going on here is nothing compared to what Ive seen lol this guy obiviously has something very wrong with him so just stick it out and try to avoid pointless threads like the complaint ones! I try to avoid those but I always feel the need to put my opinion in them lol

Edit: I actually really like everyones posts here even if I disagree with some of them, at least most of you guys are adult enough to have a good debate!