The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Will be away for awhile since I got a new job that requires me to work 60 hrs a week, with that and uni, I won't be having any free time at least till my schedules ease up which will most probably move into next year. Take care and I bid you all the best!

But who's gonnta explain all the grammapical eurrors I make. :,[ Lp? Metal??? :cry:

I really can't believe he just did that... I mean to me it seems like Tits just got heated and made a decision without really thinking it over, but Spine? His leaving made me think that the only person he cared about here was Tits, and he really didn't give a shit that some of us considered him a broseph.

Whoever uses the phrase "bros before ho's" was never truly in love.

Not to say that I believe Spine's actually in love with titties... we all know he's just trolling. But I give his performance a 10/10... especially after this.

Spine actually wasn't trolling LC. He told me himself. Even said they plan on meeting. I told him I thought it was all mega gay, but he just aint listen to me :cry:

Spine actually wasn't trolling LC. He told me himself. Even said they plan on meeting. I told him I thought it was all mega gay, but he just aint listen to me :cry:

They both told me they already had? lol...

But, if they wanna take that route and be more serious who are we to pass judgment on them.

They both told me they already had? lol...

But, if they wanna take that route and be more serious who are we to pass judgment on them.

Seriously fellas, give it a rest. You mean to tell me that after trolling us all suddenly they realized they ACTUALLY had feelings for each other and then, knowing their love would never be accepted here after their past, destroyed their accounts and escaped to a land where they would be accepted? WTF is this, some kind of silly romantic comedy?

:rofl:

At first I thought they were trolling about their E-love until I noticed that they constantly posted lovey dovey shit, and Cali to Texas is pretty far.. What if they lose interest in each other after Spine goes to Texas. That would be funny.

:rofl:

At first I thought they were trolling about their E-love until I noticed that they constantly posted lovey dovey shit, and Cali to Texas is pretty far.. What if they lose interest in each other after Spine goes to Texas. That would be funny.

I've seen that happen to someone on an old forum I used to go to.

Seriously fellas, give it a rest. You mean to tell me that after trolling us all suddenly they realized they ACTUALLY had feelings for each other and then, knowing their love would never be accepted here after their past, destroyed their accounts and escaped to a land where they would be accepted? WTF is this, some kind of silly romantic comedy?

I don't know if they were trolling or if they are serious. But you bring up a good point we don't really know what they were up to.

Honestly it doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not, but it was true and thats why I'm pissed.
Titties deleted her shit because she got caught stealing poems, made a bullshit story, knew it wouldn't fly so to save her ass she bounced.
Spine told me himself he deleted his account because she did, but also because he is starting a new semester of school.

My theory is that he just did it to get extra pussy points. He was in school a few months ago and was doing fine. It was a stupid and sudden decision on both of their behalves and I am disappoint in both of them because now they have been taken away from me.

Now this forums Resident Evil talk will increase by 244% :cry:

Honestly it doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not, but it was true and thats why I'm pissed.
Titties deleted her shit because she got caught stealing poems, made a bullshit story, knew it wouldn't fly so to save her ass she bounced.
Spine told me himself he deleted his account because she did, but also because he is starting a new semester of school.

My theory is that he just did it to get extra pussy points. He was in school a few months ago and was doing fine. It was a stupid and sudden decision on both of their behalves and I am disappoint in both of them because now they have been taken away from me.

Now this forums Resident Evil talk will increase by 244% :cry:

Damn bbblp... you legit sound serious. This is the internet man. Nothing's serious. Weren't you one of the ones trying to teach me that a while back?