The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Wait... what the hell? I didn't even know it was possible for admins to close accounts

But yeah, see ya Shira and I guess Spine and tits

I really can't believe he just did that... I mean to me it seems like Tits just got heated and made a decision without really thinking it over, but Spine? His leaving made me think that the only person he cared about here was Tits, and he really didn't give a shit that some of us considered him a broseph.

I really can't believe he just did that... I mean to me it seems like Tits just got heated and made a decision without really thinking it over, but Spine? His leaving made me think that the only person he cared about here was Tits, and he really didn't give a shit that some of us considered him a broseph.

Honestly, it's not that surprising.

If you couldn't tell, that's basically all he was here for. You could tell by all the 'thanks' they gave to each others posts and all of the 'OH I LOVE YOU BOO' crap that they posted all over the place.

Not surprising to me one bit.

Agreed Wraith, but even if the only person Spine really cared about on here was mcnuggets, don't those two play PSN/Uncharted 3 like all the time? It's not like he wouldn't ever hear from her again now that she's gone from here, so I still don't get why he wanted to actually close his own account

It's all good, he'll be begging me for friendship! lol my ego status

Anyway Spine with the closed account, damn.

:( I'm just a disposable whore to you vital.

Not my fault I get passed around more than... something that gets passed around alot.

No, it isn't, shit for brains

Post a VM and see if I respond

OH MY THAT IS SUCH A DIFFICULT AND ARDUOUS TASKcaps

This is why I hate the fact that Shira is gone, I have to deal with this fake ass Jill fanboy all ****ing weekend

All of you are disposable, I only have 1 true E-lover and that's my baby Bad10 aka Lil nips.

But Metahh, I dun wanna wait 39280938245 hours until you reply.. you ass.

well, this sucks a lot, (salutes spine ripper and titties). you'll be missed and good luck to you guys. also, have fun in florida shira!

You piece of shit, I always respond way quicker to you than you do to me

You're lucky you got a fat ass or else I wouldn't bother ****ing with yo stank ass in the first place