The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Well, it appears lightning hit my house today while I was at work. I'm going to be out for a day or so depending on how extensive the electronics were cooked. Right now my pc has power but won't turn on. Going to start with the power supply and hope that gets me up and running so I can do some diagnostics after that. See y'all when I get it fixed.

Well, it appears lightning hit my house today while I was at work. I'm going to be out for a day or so depending on how extensive the electronics were cooked. Right now my pc has power but won't turn on. Going to start with the power supply and hope that gets me up and running so I can do some diagnostics after that. See y'all when I get it fixed.

Wow, sucky odds there.....

Hope you get it fixed.

Dude, if you just leave, you wont get to lurk and see how many people post 'I will miss you' or 'don't go, man', LULZ

Valid point, lol.

I think a lot of people get off on that. I always do that at work.

"Listen guys, I am leaving...This donkey has enough on his saddle, ride on, right on...."

Will be away for awhile since I got a new job that requires me to work 60 hrs a week, with that and uni, I won't be having any free time at least till my schedules ease up which will most probably move into next year. Take care and I bid you all the best!

I'm going on vacation to Orlando, FL. My flight leaves at 6 in the morning and I won't be back until Tuesday.

I know you all will miss me.

And by you all I mean iVital.

Tits closed her account because she was caught looking really dumb.
Spine closed his account because he rides her shit like nothing else.

He was my numbah 1 dudebro, but that was a queer move.
Good riddance.