The Departing/Returning Members Thread

well I guess this is it for me. I'm busy all 7 days of the week now, and someone new has shown up in my life. Last time I got a girlfriend, she left me for another guy because not paying enough attention to her. I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'll still be on xbox live gamertag is riht there if you haven't added me yet

shout outs to(in no particular order):
Josegtx13, iVital, Shirayuki Mizore, nemesiswontdie, YungQ94, back, back, back low punch, Exemery, Love Cowboy (even though you're mad at me right now), Wraith, Marco, Byoung, Sky Valley, TaBB3rnackle92, Flying Jinko, Jade, Byrd Brain, Metal Overlord and Torion

What is March "Everyone Leave" Month? :mad:

JK, good luck to you Sir Havok

You know you can never leave.

Unless you leave

807a9_ORIG-imout_homer.gif

well I guess this is it for me. I'm busy all 7 days of the week now, and someone new has shown up in my life. Last time I got a girlfriend, she left me for another guy because not paying enough attention to her. I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'll still be on xbox live gamertag is riht there if you haven't added me yet

shout outs to(in no particular order):
Josegtx13, iVital, Shirayuki Mizore, nemesiswontdie, YungQ94, back, back, back low punch, Exemery, Love Cowboy (even though you're mad at me right now), Wraith, Marco, Byoung, Sky Valley, TaBB3rnackle92, Flying Jinko, Jade, Byrd Brain, Metal Overlord and Torion

Peace bro, hope it goes well with your new girlfriend!

Stop by when you get the chance.

I think I'm going to take a break for a while from TRMK. I'll probably be back, but right now I'm just going to have some e-space between us. It's not you, it's me.

I think I'm going to take a break for a while from TRMK. I'll probably be back, but right now I'm just going to have some e-space between us. It's not you, it's me.

Cya later Frey, tell me if you added anymore rifles to your rifle collection ;P

Thought now would be the best time to say bye bye. It seems I've come to do more harm then good to the trmk community these past few weeks over little kiddy shit. So It is time for ames/amesie or what you've called me to bow out. This is good bye for now. :monkee:

:laugh: Overly dramatic Hulk walk away credit scene. lol inb4peopletalkshitskynyrdisonlyajoke.

Last edited: